Part 10: reunited

The above part if you are wondering, miracles left eye is wounded. I wanted to make it as realistic as possible!
--------//-----------///--------------///---Me and angel flew as fast as possible, to the destination she told me about. "Land! Right here!" Angel told me. I dive bombed, angels piercing claws digging into my scales. But I didn't care. All I cared about was finding miracle. I landed in the snow. "What now?! Where is she?" I growled. Angel sniffed the ground. "Here!" She hop-ran in the snow, following angel's scent. We finaly came to a stop, infront of angel's body. She was sleeping, head on her paws. All her wounds were healed exept for her left eye. It had a scar across it, and it was bruised. "Angel!" I roared. Her head shot up. "Exalibur! Is that you!" She got up, tears of joy in her eyes. I was crying to. I pressed my head to her cheek and she nuzzled it. "How is your wounds healed?" I said through closed eyes. "A... A leopard healed me." Miracle dipped her head. "I'm sorry, what?" I tilted my head. "This leopard came, she had some healing water, she healed all my wounds. Except for my eye." Miracle winced as her eye blinked. "That's amazing!" I licked her cheek. "Excuse me! I'm kinda being ignored down here?!" Angel growled. Miracle sprang back, teeth bared. "Woah! It's ok, this is angel. She helped me find you." I licked her cheek to soothe her. "Oh... How come we don't know if you're working for shadow?" Miracle grumbled. "Don't say that!" I whispered into miracle's ear. Angel shed a tear. "I... I'm not!" She growled. She turned around and ran back to my den. At least i hope. "What's the matter with her?" Miracle grumbled. "It's ok, she will get better. Let's go home." I nuzzled her neck, and we shot up into the sky.

Sorry for the short chappy!
By the way, I'm making a new schedule. Only two chapters evry week. Yep, only for this story! Sorry guys!