Part 14: the best day of my life!

(Y'all about to be happeh!)
-----------//----------///-----------////---
I woke up beside miracle, streched, and got up. Angel was curled up into a ball beside her. Well, at least she tried curling into a ball. It's not possible for a wolf that is a week before her pups are born. I walked outside to our pond to get a drink, when suddenly a rabbit scurried by my paws. I perked my ears and shot after the rabbit. I cought it in two seconds and bit its neck until it didn't move. I licked my chops and I almost gagged. I brought it to the cave for angel. We night furies dont eat that kind of meat mutch, we mostly eat fish. I nuged angel. "Wake up! I cought some food for you!" I whisper-shouted. She groaned and got up, and streched. Miracle fluttered her eyes open. "Good morning, beutifull." I nuzzled her cheek. "Morning, bossy!" She snorted playfully. Angel whined low in her throat. But then she smiled. "Thank you." She took a bite out of the rabbit. "Wow! You got rabbit! Yum!" Miracle licked her chops and took a bite out of it. "Uh,.. Miracle... That's... Oh jeez.." I snorted it disgust. "I know! I just felt that I had to eat it... That's wierd." She spit the meat out, and wiped her face with her paw. Angel raised her bloody muzzle and looked at miracle, shocked. "You mean, your having cravings?" Angel's surprised face turned into a smile. "Yeah, why?" Miracle cocked her head. "Miracle, your pregnant!" Angel howled happily. I started jumping up and down, shooting multiple plasma blasts into the sky. Miracle smiled happily and nuzzled me. I nuzzled back. "The best day of my life." Miracle cooed. I licked her. "Our life."
------//--------///----------///------////-
There you go! One chapter evry Friday! (Or if your lucky, two!) so plz dont think I'm leaving wattpad :p