Angel's journey.

Cub and pups age in human years:
Moon: 10 years
Colby: 7 years
Micah: 8 years
Sadie: 7 years.
Emma: 9 years.
-------------//---------///-----////-------

The next day, angel streched and padded out of the den, to see moon laying under a bush, paws covering her eyes. She padded over to her. "What's wrong, moon?" Angel nuged her. "It's just that, I will never get to experience flying in my life." Moon sniffed. Angel sighed. "Moon, your life is not always about experiencing something that you are ment for. It's about living life the fullest." Angel whined. Moon stretched out her torn wing and groaned. "Still sore?" Angel asked. "A little. Hey, where is Micah, Colby, Sadie and Emma?" Moon got up on her paws. "They are with your father. He is teaching them how to stalk. Why for you go join them?"angel pointed her muzzle to Exalibur and the pups. "No thanks. I'm going to hunt on my own." Moon snorted. "Wait, before you go, I need to tell you something." Angel sighed. "What is it?" Moon turned around. "I- I'm going away for a while." Angel dipped her head. "What?!" Moon roared. "Moon, it's importent. Evry year, my pack goes to this moonstone. It's my pack tradition." Angel explained. "B- but... Who will take care of your pups?" Moon whined. "You and your mother and father." Angel said calmly. Moon growled in her throat. "How long are you going to be gone for?" Moon said, still dipping her head. "A few days, dear." Angel nuzzled her. "Does mother and father know?" Moon licked her chops. "Yes, now I must go. Be safe, moon." Angel ran of, howling her goodbyes. Moon roared to say goodbye. Goodbye, maybe forever.
---------------//-----------///---------////
Hehrhe... I have a plot twist coming up!

I would like to give shoutouts to:
Flightmare_Rider
TomTolm
tyrocks31
And: Ring_Master
For supporting, commenting, and voting me all through the story so far. You guys are amazing!