Chapter 16: learning... Slowly.

(Just a cute vid I found of a husky puppy learning how to go down the stares!)
(The next few chappys are gonna be peaceful, so be happy! No enimies for two weeks!)
I picked the pups names!
Girl 1: Emma.
Girl 2: Sadie
Boy 1: Micah
Boy 2: Colby.
Thx for flightmare rider for suggesting these beutifull names!
----------//-----------///-----------////---
It's been about two months since angel had her pups. And miracle had her cub, named moon. She was a black night fury with purple markings on her face, paws, and wings.
---------------///-------------///-----////-
Angel padded out of the den, stretching, her four pups trailing behind her. Angel sat down infront of them, twitching her ears. "Today is the day you learn how to catch your own prey!" Angel wagged her tail. "Really?" Colby barked happily. "Yes, really. And today moon will learn how to fly!" Angel got up and gestured with her muzzle to moon, who was sleeping under a tree. "But moon is only a month old. How can she fly?" Emma licked her chops. "Night furies are known for flying at a young age." Angel streched. "Now come on, we have hunting to do!" Angel padded of, her pups yelping exidedly.
---------//------------///------////--------
Exalibur was flying in the air, moon balancing on his left wing. Miracle was gliding right beside him. "Shouldn't we be practicing on the ground?" Moon growled. "This is how i learned.... Well... I was thrown of a ledge bu-" Exalibur was cut of by miracle. "Exalibur!" Miracle hissed. Exalibur growled lowly. "So... I'm supposed to... Jump of your wing?" Moon asked. "Yes. And I will glide under you." Exalibur nodded. Moon whined but puffed out her chest. She ran and jumped of exalibur's wing. She tried to flap her wings but she was falling. "Dad!" She roared. Exalibur dive-bombed after moon, but she was falling to fast. "Dad!! Help me!" Moon whined. "I'm coming honey!" Exalibur yelped. He dive-bombed as fast as he could, but moon was to close to the ground. She hit multiple branches, and one cought her wing, tearing it. She yelped in pain, and hit the ground. Exalibur spreader his wings and glided to the ground. "Moon!" Exalibur nuged moon. But she didn't wake up. "Moon!" He whined. Miracle landed and gasped. "What- oh my stars!" Miracle ran over to moon. "It's all my fault.." Exalibur hung his head, tears falling. Miracle licked exalibur's cheek. "No it's not, Exalibur. She might live. We can stop the bleeding with some herbs." Miracle ripped out a herb. "It's juice stops bleeding." Miracle put it on moon's wounds. Exalibur watched with worried eyes. Suddenly, moon started stirring. "Dad?" Moon groaned.
---------------//---------///---------////--