Part 13, yes!!

(Shadow is alive?!)
-----------//------------//-------------///--
"Where is that little angel... I must find her.." Shadow kicked a stick out of his path. "I'm waiting for my pupssss..." He hissed. Suddenly, he heard a crack and out jumped a rabbit. It froze in shock. Shadow turned into his night fury form and roared at the rabbit, making it collapse, dead, of shock. Then shadow turned into his fully black wolf form with white paws and red ears. He sliced the rabbit open with a claw, and munched into it. When he was done, his muzzle was stained red. "I will find you... And when I do.." He bit into the rabbits muzzle and cut it in half.
----//-----------///------------///--------/
Angel padded out of the den, streched, and limped tword miracle and Exalibur, who were licking each other. "You realize you guys don't have fur, right?" Angel flicked her tail and layed next to Exalibur. "We know." Exalibur nuzzled miracle. "And... You realize its spring?" Angel twiched her ears and chuckled. "So?" Miracle huffed, smoke coming out of her nose. "It's breeding season!" Angel barked, a twinge of unhappiness in her belly. Miracle and Exalibur stared at each other for a moment. Exalibur got up and swished his tail. "Uh... Come with me, miracle..." Exalibur nuged miracle to follow him. Angel circled around, and plopped down.
---------//-------///-----------////--------
"So... Mating season?" Exalibur layed down next to miracle. "I guess so." Miracle exhaled. They stayed silent for a moment before Exalibur made a move. "Miracle, I actualy wanted to ask you this for a long time..." Exalibur got cut of by miracle flinging herself onto Exalibur, pinning him down on his back. "Yes." She said happily, nuzzling him.
-----------//--------///-------------////---
I think you guys can feel that something is gonna happen....😏 (not that kind of thing, like an evil-get-kidnaped kind of thing)