Chapter 15: pups?!

(Happy Mother's Day to you all!)
-----------//--------///---------///------//
The next day, Exalibur woke up to see angel gone. He perked his ears and got up, nudging miracle. "Wake up!" He snorted. Miracle fluttered her eyes open. "Huh... What..." She shook her head to get her eyes used to the light. "Angels gone!" Exalibur whined. Miracle shot up. "Ow... What?!" Miracle groaned. "She is gone! I don't know where he went, but she couldn't of gone far for a wolf who is gonna have her pups any time of the day!" Exalibur panicked. "Exalibur, calm down. She probrably left to have her pups. Alone." Miracle licked exalibur's cheek to calm him down. "That makes sence." He exhaled. "Come on. Lets go hunting." Miracle licked her teeth. "Uhh.. For what?" Exalibur followed miracle, and chuckled.
--------//------///-----------////----------
Meanwhile, shadow stalked the ground, looking for angels scent. "I smell it... She is having her pupsss..." He licked his chops. "How i want the taste of betrayel in my mouth.." Shadow growled. Just then, he picked up a strong scent of a newborn pup just born. He perked his ears and ran of, to find a underground den under a tree. He stalked into the den, but angel was not there. He pinned his nose to the ground and sniffed, and her scent was up to the sky. He looked up to see exalbur, flying with angel on his back. "What!?" He howled. "Haha! Didnt expect that did you!?" Exlibur roared. "I will get you!" Shadow barked, following him. "Or will you..." Exalibur shot a plasma blast, causing shadow to smack against a tree, blood flowing.
-----'---//---------//---------////-------//------
When exalibur landed, he gently droped angel on the ground with her four, two hour old newborn pups. how Are are you feeling, angel?" Exalibur cooed and nuged angel gently. She was panting. "A little sore, but I'm ok." She rasped. "Are you sure?" Miracle steped in. "Yes, the bleeding has stoped." Angel licked one of her pups on the head. "Can you walk?" Exalibur asked. "I think I can manage. Can you help me carry the pups to the den?" Angel got up with a grunt. She limped tithe den with two pups in her mouth, and miracle and Exalibur with the other two. Angel made a circle and lyed down, still exposing her belly so te pups can drink. She droped them gently and so did Exalibur and miracle. "Thank you." Angel whined. "Your welcome." Exalibur nodded. "I'm so proud, angel. They are beutifull. What genders are they?" Miracle growled softly. "Well, these two are boys, and the other two are girls." Angel motioned each one with her muzzle. "Perfect!" Exalibur yelped.
-------//--------///--------////-------///-
Sorry I had to End it here. I need your Guys help! Please pick names for the pups! I will only pick one person for the names, so make sure they are pretty names!
Pup details:
1st girl: black and white fur, with blue eyes.
2nt girl: all white fur, (albino) with blue eyes.
1st boy: all black fur, with brown eyes.
2nt boy: brown fur, with black muzzle, tail, and paws, with blue eyes.
Baiz!