Part 9: ALIVE?!

Like my new toothless plushie?! OMG he is soooo cute! I'm snuggling him right now! I also have stormfly, cloudjumper, and skullcrusher. But toothless is my fave! I wish I had a astrid and hiccup one... (Wink wink..) and a valka one XD
-------------//-------------//------///------
I got up in the morning, stretched, and went outside, growling at the ground. "Why! Why, sky dragons! GAAHH! Curse you!" I plasma blasted the ground. "You can't be upset with yourself." A voice came from the bushes. "Ye- what the!" I glanced tword the bushes and saw a teenage white wolf. I sprang backwards, and bared my teeth. "No need to be afraid. I'm angel." The wolf sat down. I tensed up. "How do I know your not working for shadow?!" I growled. "I... I-" her eyes welled up with tears. "I was. I saw the whole thing. I didn't want to hurt you, or your friend. Shadow is dead, and belive me, I'm happy. But... I'm sorry!" She sobbed. I cooed in shame and walked up to her. "It's ok, shhh.." I pressed my cheek against hers. My eyes welled with tears to. Oh, how i miss doing this to miracle. She nuzzled my cheek to. Her breathing went to normal ad she sighed. "I know your name, shadow said it. Exalibur, right?" Angel softly whined. I nodded. "Uh... Exalibur, my pack drove me out-" she began saying. Suddenly, snarls and barks came tword us and my ears perked. "Run, Exalibur! I will hold them of!" Angel growled. I nodded again, hesitating before I flew of.
-----------//-------///------------//--------
I landed at my den, huddled in a corner, breathing heavily. The next thing i new, angel came, with a scratch on her muzzle and a deep scratch on her leg. "I managed to get rid of them..." Angel panted, and layed down, licking her leg. "Are you ok?" I cocked my head. "I'm fine... And by the way, I saw a pink night fury with a leapord." Angel nodded. "Wait, what?!" I shot up to my paws, and breathed heavily. "Miracle... Miracle's alive!" I roared happily. Angel smiled. "Thank you, angel! You are amazing!" I nuzzled her and flew out the den. "Come on! Get on!" I let angel on my back. For the first time in forever, I was happy.