No flying ever again?

(The pic above is just moon as an adault. Do you like it?) btw the rest of the story is gonna be third person.
-----------//---------///-------------////--
"Dad?" Moon stirred. "Moon! Exalibur nuged moon and cooed. "Ow!" Moon glanced over to her wing and gasped. Miracle hung her head sadly. "I'm sorry, honey... You won't be able to fly again." Miracle licked her. "What?!" Moon shot up to her paws, ignoring the pain. She tried to flap her torn wing, but nothing happened. She plopped down to her paws, her paws covering her head, crying. "Oh, moon.." Exalibur layed next to her, licking her face, trying to comfort her. Moon stood up, snarling. "You know what? I'm going to be the greatest flier there ever was! You just wait!" Moon ran to the den, hoping and gliding a little, trying to fly. Exalibur sighed, and sat down next to miracle. "You know how she is, Exalibur. She never gives up." Miracle dipped her head. Exalibur cooed and nuzzled miracle. "Reminds you of someone?" Exalibur perked his hears. Miracle's face brightened and she crouched on her front paws playfully. "Like... You?" She flew at Exalibur, nocking him over and play-nipping him. Exalibur pushed her of and landed ontop of her, smirking. "Your scales look beutifull in this moonlight." Exalibur snorted. "And you still look handsome, for a blue and red dragon!" Miracle chuckled. Exalibur smiled, and got of, laying under a tree, with miracle following and laying with him, looking at the stars. Exalibur shot a plasma blast, witch exploded on the sky. Miracle went closer to him. Plopping her head on the ground. It certainly was a beautiful night.
-----------//-----------///----------////---
Sorry it was short... 😳