Chapter 2

{ Just Pretend these, hawt MHA students are you and your band (cousins),, sorry}

3rd Person's Point Of View :

" Do you guys mind if me and my band could ask for a tour for this place?" Y/n requested.

" Of course! That's what we're here for!" Steven replied, regaining his bubbly personality. Y/n lit up. "Plus you must meet Lapis" Amethyst added, putting an arm around her as they began to walk towards ' The Big Donut'.

The chime of the bell, caught of the attention of whom was inside. The female hybrid's cousins were at the table near the counter. Twitchelle was snacking on a strawberry donut with sprinkles, while two of her male cousins her age was eating a bagel, then there was Tommy drinking a cup of Mountain Dew,,, the guy is somehow addicted to the cold beverage that it was a miracle you get him to stop. Tommy is a very hard- headed sixteen year old.

" Hey Lars!" Steven greeted the pink skin, even lighter shade of pink hair employee, which is unusual for a human being, but you are a human with a gem- alien mother, so it wasn't that surprising.

Lars just nodded in acknowledgement with a 'sup'. 

" Guys" she skipped to her cousins. " let's go explore this magical place, literally" she added grabbing Jean's arm and dragging him out of the sweet pastry shop, with the rest of her cousins trailing behind her, with Steven and the Crystal gems leading the way.

∆∆∆∆∆

"This is, Tommy, Jorge, Jean and Twitchelle, but Twitch for short" she gestured to her cousins. As They waved to them, then she continued "Gang, this is Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst" she gestured to the gems.
"And this guy over here is Steven Universe, a half-gem like me! " she added.

"No way, there's two of you now!? " Jean exclaimed, stars in his eyes. Y/n and Steven giggled. " I guess so" Steven responded, both hybrids grinned at each other.

"Wow-  so you have like, some power-gem stuff, too, right? " Twitch asked also interested on the topic.

"Well, I could make shields" as Steven summoned a pink shield with vines and a rose design.  As the group of newcomers watched in awe. " I could also jump veryyyyy high, and like super strength and have healing tears and saliva which I think is because of me being human" he listed.

"Nice, although, our  N/n {nickname} can control water make shapes with it and have these water wings and she could somehow fly with them" Jorge told them. "Pfft, ya dork, ya spoiled the surprise" Y/n playfully smacked his head.

Jorge let out an 'ouch' and smoothed out his hair. "Y'know, Lapis can do that too" Amethyst said. "Whoa, really? " Y/n asked. She had so many questions right now, that she could explode.

Garnet chuckled. "Yes, we are heading to little Homeschool right now" she answered, knowing what will happen next, being a telepath had it's perks.

The teens and adult cannot wait to see it.

As they were walking along the path to little Homeschool, the two hybrids started to converse with one another.

"So, what's it like having gems around? " the H/c girl asked the boy beside her, curiosity laced in her voice. "Well, they're great to be around, they're more of mother figures, y'know" the male hybrid answered with a smile plastered on his face. "You're lucky to be around them, I haven't got a clue to this gem side of mine to be honest" the girl laughed.  Steven laughed with her, he can relate to that.

"No worries, you are here now, me and the Crystal gems will get ya through
it!" He reassured her. With a little wink, making the girl chuckle at his words. Putting her at ease.

"Can't wait! "