Chapter 3

3rd Person's Point Of View:

As they got closer, they could see little Homeschool. It was certainly beautiful to the cousins. Big and small structures were built and all of them looked sturdy and strong.

-Guess the people who built them were putting so much effort in making them. - Jean thought.

"Damn, I'd like to shake hands with the person who built this" Jean said to no one in particular, he was impressed.

Steven chuckled. "You're in luck, you'll get to meet her" Steven told the platinum blonde haired man. "Wha- wait, She?! " Jean exclaimed. "Yep" Steven answered, popping the 'p'. He missed making new friends.

"Oh yes, Bismuth is very hard working" Pearl added. Y/n raised her hand which in turn caught everyone's attention. "Bismuths build structures,, at least that is what I heard" Y/n said as she blushed in embarrassment.

Which Steven thought was a bit cute, she was very enthusiastic. But then shook his head to get rid of the thought he just had.

Pearl let out a chuckle. "Indeed, although back at the war she created weapons for us" Pearl added more information. Jean's jaw dropped, making everyone laugh slightly. "That's so awesome!" Twitch said.

"I know right!" Both hybrids agreed. Then looked at each other and laughed.

-They get along quite well- the gems and the humans thought.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

As they have arrived, they were greeted by all kinds of gems. The newcomers eyes had stars in them, they're day couldn't get any better than this!

" Bismuth!" Steven called out to a bulky body gem with broad shoulders, Her head outlines the shape of the rest of her body, with a large jaw and noticeable cheeks similar to Steven. Her hair is styled in several dreadlocks in a mixture of several bright tones, all held back by a lilac headband. She has a periwinkle complexion, and she sports a single tattoo-like marking of a star pattern on her left shoulder in a smoky dark red. Her gemstone is located in the center of her chest and is noticeably concave.

The Bismuth turned to her friend. " Hey guys!" she greeted back. " Who are they?" she asked as she noticed five human beings behind the male hybrid and three gems.

"Some friends, we'd like you too meet" Garnet answered. Amethyst snickered. " Ya also got a fan to shake hands with" Amethyst added in amusement.

Bismuth raised a brow and grinned, deciding to play along. " Is that so?" she asked as she looked at the five newcomers as one H/c haired girl, which had a suspiciously tiny gem on her forehead that looked very familiar, yet she hasn't seen this girl around.

Steven followed the Bismuth's gaze. " Hey, Y/n, come over here for a sec" He called the female hybrid over.

She obliged and stood beside him, in front of the tall and strong Bismuth.

Once Bismuth got a closer look at the female, her eyes widened in realization. She was correct, it was a gem. She was about to say Steven's name when Pearl put a hand on her shoulder catching her attention.

" She's Lazuli's daughter" Pearl answered her question. " Wha- what?" Bismuth turned to the hybrid pare, as the female giggled. " Y/n L/n, nice to meet you, Bismuth, I heard a lot about you" She introduced holding out her hand expecting for a hand shake. Instead, she was ingulfed in a big bear hug, lifting her feet off the ground in the process.

It took her a second to recover and hugged back. Bismuth had tears in her eyes, on the verge of falling down, but she blinked them away.

" Oh I missed her" Bismuth told her as she set her down on solid ground. " Now our Lazuli is a part of you" she smiled at the female hybrid. The girl's smile widened, if that as even possible at this point.

" She Is" she agreed as she touched the gem on her forehead.