CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR - SIENNA*

It's Beau's turn to organise date night, and it's already off to a fantastic start

It's Beau's turn to organise date night, and it's already off to a fantastic start. As I'm limited on the clothes I brought with me, he chose to take me shopping, wandering aimlessly until we reached the shop Reformation, which is my go-to clothing store during sale season when I'm willing to splurge and need something posh.

I pull the cute salmon pink maxi dress off the rail, loving the frilly-capped sleeves, when Beau approaches me with an even prettier dress. A cinched black dress that would reach my ankles with spaghetti straps and an open back.

"This is sexy," he says, voice lowering once he sees the back of it. "Fuck, yeah. Do you like it?"

"It's gorgeous," I say, and he drapes it over his arm with a pleased smile. Meanwhile, I'm back stroking the previous dress I had my eye on, feeling the soft material through my fingers. "I love this one too, though."

Beau looks at the sizes and pulls off the eight, exactly right. "Then you're having this too. Let's look at everything else."

Like he's aware I'm about to complain about the cost, he links our fingers and walks us across the floor to the more casual clothes. A baggy cream sweater with an empowering quote and matching bike shorts catch my eye.

"Now that's a bit of me," I say, releasing his fingers to go investigate. The fabric feels perfect to slouch in all day and fits like a dream when I try it on over my clothes. "Enough room for my belly to grow."

There's warmth in Beau's gaze when he looks at me. "Drape it on my arm, bub's. Shorts too. Right, let's look for more."

I link my arm through his free one and reach up to kiss his cheek. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

"Spoiling you? Yeah," he responds, looking down with a grin. "This is a first."

My fingers rub his arm while we browse some more, with him choosing some other bits for me that are in the maternity section. It's too much money for one shopping trip, but I wouldn't dare say anything when he seems so pleased to buy me clothes.

"Let's head back. I need to feed you," he says, and we cut through the shopping precinct to reach his parent's driver who is parked up and waiting for us at the side of the road.

Gerry is an absolute pleasure. Kind and courteous when he rushes around to our side to open the passenger door for us. Beau lets me climb in before he follows me and helps secure my seatbelt.

"I enjoyed spoiling you," he says again as he slides into the middle seat, really meaning it by the sincerity in his tone.

He looks sweet, gorgeous, and turned on, which does crazy things to my libido.

Gosh, do I want him.

All the time.

I snuggle close to him, rubbing my hands over his chest when he turns to wrap me up in his arms. "You're so generous. Thank you for my beautiful clothes."