CHAPTER THIRTY - SIENNA

Beau sleeping this morning is quite a sight for sore eyes with his big and juicy bottom on display as he lays snoring on his front, both arms stuffed underneath the pillow

Beau sleeping this morning is quite a sight for sore eyes with his big and juicy bottom on display as he lays snoring on his front, both arms stuffed underneath the pillow. I snuggle up to him to feel his comforting warmth, reaching over his back to grab the television remote to play the daytime news channel on low, using him as my pillow.

A picture Beau previously uploaded onto his social media flashes on the screen. "Yes, that's right. And in other Larsson family news. It seems Beau's cousin George Windsor has grabbed himself another role in the upcoming film based on the incredibly successful contemporary novel Chasing Dreams by Ellen Tramway."

I nudge Beau twice until he lifts his head, frowning at me. "They're talking about George on Daybreak."

"What?" he says groggily, flashing me with his semi-hard erection as he turns over, grabbing the covers to conceal it. "Did you have to wake me? I'm knackered."

"Sorry." I wrap him up in my arms and lay back so he can lie on me, combing my fingers through his hair. "They just announced George's latest film."

He sighs into my skin. "Oh, so he got the gig? Nice of him to tell me."

I laugh. "Maybe he signed an NDA."

George's acting career began at the age of ten when he secured a job on a top-rated British sitcom called 'What's wrong with kids these days?'. It ran for just over seven years, landing him a role in a teen superhero film that catapulted him into a whirlwind of major roles until his latest film was scraped ten days before its release.

It was devastating for everyone involved, most of all George, who put his heart and soul into every bit of it. It was supposed to be his big break into Hollywood.

"Maybe," he replies, already sounding like he's falling asleep until his mobile blares out. "Hell! Does nobody want me to get any sleep today?"

After a disturbed night, we got home around five this morning, unable to fall back to sleep for well over an hour, so we're both living on around four hours in total this morning, and Beau is a grisly bear when he's tired.

"What?" he grumps, fussing with his hair while I admire the smooth lines of his back. "Yes, hang on a second."

With his mobile pressed up against his chest, he whispers to me. "It's Belle. She wants to video chat. You up for it?"

I nod, and he switches to FaceTime, handing me his phone to grab his pyjama bottoms on the floor beside the bed. Then he strides over to the ensuite and closes the door.

Annabelle has a hangover from hell, but it's not like that surprises anyone. After two rounds of throwing up inside her dad's car, she has been up the rest of the morning in a state of pure hell.

I checked in on her not long after we arrived home to a short reply of "I am never drinking again" to which Beau made me send a few sarcastic GIFS, which she didn't take lightly.