intro

{edited, july 21st, 2023. name change.}

i wanted you guys to get to know me before i start writing. this is clearly my second work and i beg you please don't read the first one because it's from 2021 and it's bad 😭. my life is rlly hectic and majority of it is unplanned so i'm not sure how long it will take to get chapters out but i'm hoping for at least 1-2 a week. if you're reading this i appreciate you sm and know i will be getting stuff out soon!! also i will not be editing my chapters very thoroughly so if there's mistakes either ignore them or lmk and i'll fix them!! read below for some more details on the book ;)

PSA: this book will take place slightly before szn 1. i haven't decided whether or not to include any of the events from szn 1 in the book. i feel most stranger things books are mainly focused on the plot instead of the relationship which i totally understand i mean that's kind of the point but i want to give something a little more yk. jordan henderson and steve harrington will both be in SOPHOMORE year/summer b4 JUNIOR year (along with jonathan, nancy, tommy, carol, and barb) in the book (i think so far) if you see me edit this chapter then maybe come back and look to see if thats changed. (it did change) again tysm for reading this. i'm going to start drafting the first chapter soon!!

+i swear to fucking god the views on my first fanfic have gone up the exact amount of people who have read this chapter. this is bullying.

+idk if people hate or love the fact i'm not giving a very detailed description of jordan, or like a celebrity for her. but i'm not doing that imagine her however you'd like :) (i might include something about eyes or hair but just change it!)

comment if you have any suggestions!!!