Chapter 1: Prologue

Author's Note: The following content has characters that belong to both Disney and Sega. I do not own them except my OCs. The fanfic is based on Emanoel Ribeiro's "The Loud House's Sonic the Hedgehog: The Fastest Thing Alive", but this one is Disney inspired with characters from Lady and the Tramp, 101/102 Dalmatians, The Aristocats, and Oliver and Company.
____________________________________

The film opens up with the Disney logo, with rings being in the place of the glow. Forming the iconic arch over the castle.
One of the rings zoom into towards us and The SEGA logo then appears, showing multiple games made by the company. Four glowing balls that were red, green, yellow, and blue, speed past the logo and it is getting covered with the electrical energy lightning. And it fades to black.
____________________________________

We fade towards a farm house in a woodland. A couple of puppies and kittens playing outside with a ball.

"Our story," began a young girl's voice Narrating, "Begins in Upstate New York at an animal boarding home. Where my family lives with many other animals. Most of them dogs. But it was okay."

The puppies were Annette, Collette, and Danielle and the kittens were Mélaine and Quentin. Even though Mélaine had her hind legs in a wheelchair for cats. She still managed to play with her fore legs.

Mélaine was ginger and white with blue eyes. And a orange neck bow and head bow.

Quentin was black with a white underbelly and white paws. Making it look he was wearing socks. He also had blue eyes and a whitish scarlet cravat.

"That's my siblings, Mélaine and Quentin. My older sister and little brother."

They are being watched by a white Kitten with ginger and black patches. She also had a black patch at her left eye, with a ginger one under her right eye. Who is looking out her bedroom window in desperation.

"Yes, that's me. My name's Katia. I'm named after a few French Human Runners. I'm mostly known for going at high speeds, playing baseball and mostly being a Tom Boy."

We get a montage of her running away from her litter siblings and skateboarding around the house. Sometimes breaking stuff.

And a scene where she plays Baseball by herself, she flashes back and forth between position in a flash of a green streak.

"Bottom of the ninth, tie score. And exactly who you want at the plate with the game on the line--Katia!"

She then begins playing the role of the pitcher for the opposing team
"But staring him down from the pitcher's mound is the most fearsome southpaw in Green Hills--also Katia!"

Katia switches back to the batter

"Okay. Focus, Kattie. If you win this game, you'll be the most beloved kid in Green Hills."

Playing the role of an infielder, Katia does a secret code with her paws, straightens she cap, slaps her face a few times, does a couple of armpit farts, flaps her paws and cups them against his mouth.

"Hit it to the guy in left! He's a real space case."

Playing the role of the left outfielder, Katia blows a bubble of gum and resumes the role of the pitcher
"Ugh, I can't with that guy."

Katia then plays the role of the umpire.
"Hey, batter Katia. Hey, batter Katia. "Suh-wing," batter Katia."

As the pitcher, Katia throws the ball and speeds to the batter position as the ball makes its way towards home plate and she hits the ball high. As the outfielder, she smells a flower in the grass and sees the ball and tries to catch the ball but is unsuccessful