Chapter 18: The Final Boss Act 1

The Tornado flies into the Hanger as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Katia see the Giant Death Egg Robot.

"Is that what I think it is?" Sonic asked.

"Yep, Giant Death Egg Robot." Tails answered, "How are we supposed to beat this thing?
"We need a plan B." Katia climbed across the Tornado behind Knuckles.

"She's right, this what we're going to do. Step 1, light taunting. Step 2, I have no idea." Said Sonic as he climbed on to the top wing.

Duchess and O'Malley look up to see the Tornado heading straight for the Giant Death Egg Robot. Katia gives them a salute as she holds on tight.

"Sonic! Katia!"

The Tornado proceeds to circle the Giant Death Egg Robot.
"Nice action figure, Eggman. Does it do anything or just stand there looking ugly?"
_______________________________________

"Soniku" Amy chimed

"Like a blister, he keeps coming back!" Robotnik ranted "
He's on the okay-to-kill list. Shoot the missiles. Make a decision."

"Uh, I need a moment, sir. I'm trying to figure out how to do this." Tank said urgently studying the controls.
"Did you even glance at a manual?"

"What? Yes, Of course I did." Tank grabs a Sega Genesis style manual. "It's uh- um..." he looks close at the pages. "Oh, wait. I can't read."

"Urgh, I'll do it." Shade interjected shoving Tank aside, "You might want to grab yourselves." _______________________________________

The Giant Death Egg Robot proceeds to shoot a barrage of missiles from its chest towards the Tornado
"Uh oh."

"I'm gonna pop that thing open like a can of chili..."
Missiles fly right toward the Tornado at top speed

"Hang on!" Knuckles holds onto Katia really tight trying not to break her paw.

"Whoa!!"
Tails does a barrel roll with the Tornado, dodging all the missiles and relieving Sonic.
"Yeah!"

"Close one."

But one of the missiles hit Sonic. Making him fly away.
"Sonic!"

Katia sees the Giant Death Egg Robot has shifted it's focus on her Family and friends. "I'll have to help my family, guys. Be ready to strike."

She folds her forelegs across her chest and willingly falls off the Tornado and plummets down to the ground below.

The G.U.N. Soldiers, and Green Hills' people and Boarding animals are cornered.
Angel sees Katia enters the scene, running towards the Giant Death Egg Robot.

"Robotnik!" She shouts getting its attention.

"Monster!"
_______________________________________

"Die, feline!" Robotnik throws a punch into mid air. Commandobot pushes a button.
_______________________________________

The Giant Death Egg Robot's lower arm fires as a projectile, Using a spring mechanism, at Katia. She generates her Bio-Chaos energy as the spikes from the Robot's fist narrowly almost hit her. Katia jumps into the air and spin dashes the robot hand very hard, making it flinch
_______________________________________

Robotnik pulls his hand backward.
"Oooh. I felt that."
_______________________________________

Knuckles turns his seat around on the Tornado and pulls out a pair of machine guns similar to the pair from the cowling behind the propeller.

He and Tails fly the Plane toward the Giant Death Egg Robot and fire their rounds. but the small caliber rounds have no effect.
_______________________________________