Chapter 19: The Final Boss Act 2

Entering the Atmosphere, Katia held onto one of the escape pods as the opened they're parachute.

She looked behind and noticed the Giant Death Egg Robot still following her.

She began to using the debris as a stair case as it fell to get down to the ground.

Once near ground, Katia quickly sped down a tree and across the valley with the Giant Death Egg Robot in tow.
_______________________________________

The escape pods land as well Tom and Maddie get out their's with Wade, Roger, Anita, Jennifer, Junior, Sarah, Adelaide, and Brayton. They are actually right at the drive way of the Green Hills' Animal Boarding Home.

"Roger!" Pongo called. He, Perdita, Dough, Delilah, and their puppies were peaking out from their escape pod. Which was a few feet off the ground as the parachute had caught on a branch.
"Are you and your family alright? Pongo?" Maddie asked.

"Yes, Maddie."

"Hey, guys." Tom said seeing the boarding home's bus. "Let's get our pets."

Soon Tom takes the wheel of the bus and drive off to find the other boarding home animals.

_______________________________________

Katia's family climb out with Commander Walters, Lt. Topaz, Agent Harris, and two other G.U.N. soldiers exit their pod and realise they're right above the river as they're escape pod's parachute is caught at the top of a tree.

"Mother, look!" Said Marie.

She sees the Giant Death Egg Robot stopping through the forest.

"Coming! Getting!"

"Oh," Léa began. "I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!"

"No, no! Not yet." Said Harris.

But Léa wasn't having it.

"Coming... Getting..."

Coming, getting.
Robotnik stops to catch his breath. "Hey! Mr. Robotnik!" Léa yells.

He looks up to see the cat family and the soldiers in the tree

"So what's the whole plan here? You gonna build a big robot house? Get yourself a big robot wife?"

_______________________________________

"I'm going to enslave humanity and convert many of them into my machines."
_______________________________________

"First, Green Hills, then the United States, then the World, then the Galaxy, then the Universe, then the Multiverse, then who knows?! Maybe that'll be enough. Full disclosure?"
_______________________________________

"You all won't be there." Then Robotnik's normal eye's iris glow green as his cybernetic one glows completely green.
_______________________________________

Then lasers blast out of the Robot's eyes, destroying the tree trunk at the bottom. Léa gives a guilty smile as the tree begins to fall.

"You Little Imbecile!" Scolds Agent Harris, "Are You Happy Now!?"

"Hey! Add least we know what he's planning!"

"It won't matter cos your going to be-"

"Guys! We're falling towards the river!!!" Panicked Marie.

"Ahhh!"

"I hate Water!!!" Yelled Commander Walters.

Smash!

The tree lands into the river.
_______________________________________

"Help!!!"
Luckily, Tom spots them as they drive along the small bridge nearby.

"Duchess!" Adelaide calls.

"They're in the river."

"Hurry! Maybe we can catch them." Brayton explains.
_______________________________________

"Hey, Eggman!" Katia shouts drawing the Robot's attention again.

"You still can't catch me."

With that she dashed through forest with the Giant Death Egg Robot on her tail.
_______________________________________

Back with her family, they were holding onto the tree for dear life as they were swept down the driver along with Walters, Topaz, Harris, and two G.U.N. troops.

Mélaine was losing her grip but thankfully Commander Walters grasped hold of her as he struggled to keep hold of the tree.

"Hang on, sir." Topaz yelled. As she held on to Walters' by his arm and at the same time one of the soldiers held on to Harris who was at the back. "Ahhh! Make it stop! Are we almost at the end of the river!?" Panicked Walters.

"Almost. but the falls is at it."

_______________________________________

Just in time, the animal Boarding home bus arrived at the embankment near the waterfall.

"Pongo, Tramp, help me grab the rope at the back of the bus." Ozzie Instructed.

The two dogs nodded and hurriedly grabbed the rope.

"Roger, take the wheel." Tom said, "Hurry, before they go over the falls."

"Here they come!" Brayton spotted the tree coming down the river.

"Maddie tie the rope to the bus."

"Duchess!"

"Hold on, we're coming."

"Duchess, O'Malley. Give the kittens to me." Topaz said as she got ready to get off the tree."

Meanwhile, Tom stayed at the shallow part of river at the embankment while Brayton walked into the water up to his waste and threw the rope to the G.U.N. personnel and the cat family. "Grab it!" Said O'Malley.

Roger drove the car back slowly to support the rope.

The cats and G.U.N. personnel were dragged from the river as the tree with their escape pod went over the waterfall.

Duchess emerged from the water and she and O'Malley were wrapped in a blanket by Maddie.

"There you go."

Commander Walters got up and clung to Brayton whimpering.

Katia soon reaches the big bridge leading towards the outside of town.

"Come on, Sonic. Hurry."

Suddenly, the Giant Death Egg Robot rises up next to her.
_______________________________________

"Snot rocket!"
Robotnik places his finger on his right nostril and aims his left one at Katia.
_______________________________________

A laser then comes out of the Giant Death Egg Robot's nose and destroys the bridge behind Katia.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!!!"

The blast wave eventually catches up to Katia and she falls to the ground below.