Noah

The man on the intercom gave a spine tingling laugh and it shut off. Noah and I just stared at each other wondering why this was even happening. A few minutes after, we heard yelling from a room that was close by.

"There is no way that any of you are going to get past us," two guys yelled.

It sounded like my friends Ash and Camron. Ash had shaggy hair, was 6'3, and he went to the gym every morning. My Uncle decided that he wanted him to be a zombie along with Camron. Cam was the jock in our school. He had brown hair with the top of it bleached blonde. He was always looking in the mirror to make sure it looked perfect.

I looked around my room looking for another exit. Noah and I couldn't find one meaning we would have to face Cam and Ash when the bars would rise.

I looked around once more just incase we missed anything, and I found a very tiny timer in the top left corner of the room. It has about 30 seconds left on it.

"I'm guessing that that is how much time we have left until the bars are lifted," I told Noah.

He nodded and said confidently, "Don't worry. We'll make it out alive."

I have him a nod and the bars opened. By this time, we had fully morphed into our characters and we weren't even questioning why now since we had more to worry about now. Hopefully we could use the skills that came with them as an advantage. Since Noah was a big werewolf, he became super strong, fast, and just looked generally scary. I'm not sure if my skills as a deranged child could serve as useful as Noah's but I was very fast, tiny, could climb almost everything, and became mentally unstable making me a little crazy. Even though my mind was messed up, I kept on reminding myself that Noah and I were safe and everybody else was my enemy.

We both stepped out of the room at the same time, and instantly we were struck by something.