Inside the House

I stood there for another minute just examining every single cut or scratch on my body. Every time I touched one, I flinched. I stood, looking in the mirror, mesmerized, but I was interrupted when Noah accidentally ran into me.

I remember him introducing himself to me while I was in the makeup tent. He scared me at first since he already had all of his werewolf makeup done, but he was very polite. He had a slight Southern accent with deep blue eyes which worked well with his costume.

Now he looked completely horrifying. He had blood dripping out of his mouth which was filled with razor-sharp teeth. I know that the hair dresser was good, but the fur on his face and head looked so real and natural.

"Sorry," I whispered.

He growled and ran away on all fours. Before I could even yell after him, I heard a loud a loud siren go off meaning some one has entered the house. I ran to the back of my house. My room was a baby's room. Everything was broken, there was blood on the wall, and I had to sit in a rocking chair and just rock back and forth and wait.

The screams started getting closer to me,so I got ready,but for some reason I felt more sane sitting in this room then I have ever been before. I don't know what happened to me when I walked into this house, but I hope it goes away soon because I do not like the person that I am becoming.