James and Marshall

Noah and I ran as fast as we could to get away from them. If we tried to fight them right away, then there was no guarantee that we could win. They were unlike the zombies. Marshall had the intellect of a nurse and a giant syringe as a weapon. James had many tricks up his clown sleeves, too. Noah and I bolted to the room that we originally came from. It was a dead end. I heard James' laugh right outside of the door.

"Follow my lead," Noah whispered and I nodded.

Marshall walked in first, but Noah and I caught him off guard due to our hiding spots in the pitch black room. Noah grabbed him assassin style. He had his fist right on Marshall's neck and his claws came out and killing Marshall instantly. I'm assuming that James was waiting for a signal to come into the room because he never entered, but when Marshall's syringe rolled out the door, he peeked his head in the door. I climbed on top of the door frame, and when he did that, I jumped down. I landed on his clown head and blinded him. Noah then slashed him like Marshall and Camron.

We sat down in the corner of the room to take a breath. We took out four people, but there is still a lot to go if we want to get out alive. There are about thirty actors, so I hope some have already encountered each other or else Noah and I are in big trouble.