No Escape

A man and woman walked into my room. As soon as they seen me, they tried to run to the next place where my "twin brother" would be waiting for them. They were too slow though. Before they could escape , I blocked the door, stared them in the eyes, gave an innocent chuckle, and let them pass.

I did this for about three hours and an different siren rang meaning all visitors were out of the house. Throughout the whole experience, I felt like I wasn't me. When I was in the outfit and room, I felt completely morphed into my character. I wasn't even the best at scaring people, but I actually made multiple people cry out of fear.

Since all the visitors were gone, it was time for the actors to leave out of the back. Since my room was in the front of the house, I was going to have to walk for about ten minutes to reach our exit. I was about to walk out of my room, when all of a sudden bars came down and locked both of the doors in my room. I ran up to them and began shaking them but they didn't move a centimeter.

"Let me out of here," I yelled.

Somebody then came on the intercom.

"I'm glad you guys are here tonight. It is going to be a blast, " a man's voice said. Then all of a sudden, I spotted a can being thrown into my room. Sleeping gas started seeping out of the can. I fell to the ground, and all I could see was black.