Uncle Jack

"Look what we found here," Noah said. "We know who is doing this to us. Isn't that right, Mr. Jack?"

A door opened up behind us. Noah stepped in front of me, and he shot out his claws. A tall man walked out from behind the door. I recognized him instantly.

"Why are you doing this, Uncle Jack?" I said and charged at him. Noah grabbed my hand and held me back. "How could you do this to your own family?!"

He stood there in silence. Noah dropped my hand, took a step forward, and grabbed my Uncle.

"Let me go," he yelled

"Then answer her question!" Noah replied filled with anger.

"I don't know why I did this whole thing. I don't think it's that bad though. Is this not fun? I've enjoyed watching you guys fight through this whole journey, and don't tell anyone, but I'm rooting for you guys to win," he answered me with a crooked smile.

"You think that this is a game? You think hurting people is fun? What is wrong with you? I can't believe that I am related to you!" I screamed in his face while Noah held him.

"Awww. Isn't it adorable how you to work together," he replied.

"Shut up!" Noah said. "This isn't about us. It is about you. We need you to get us out of here before we completely lose our sanity."

"Why should I do that?" Uncle Jack said.

"Do you really want to find out?" Noah asked while he scratched him with his claws slightly. He dropped Uncle Jack on the floor and we waited for his decision.