Surviving The Night

We sat in the room for about five minutes when we decided that we should stay here for a few more hours to catch up on sleep. We barricaded the door with a bunch of boxes.

"I'll take first watch, Sharon," Noah whispered.

"Are you sure, " I asked.

He nodded.

I layed in the corner and fell asleep almost instantly and began to dream. I was in my room in my house. My dog was sleeping on my bed peacefully and I was just sitting in the middle of the floor. I tried to move, but I couldn't. It was like I was paralyzed from the neck down. All I could do was look around, so I glanced up. I seen my Uncle on my ceiling, but he didn't look normal. His eyes were a deep red like blood, and he had stretched limbs. He looked like a giant spider and all I could do was stare at him. He started crawling towards me very slowly. He was a few inches from my face, when he screamed.

I woke up and found Noah being attacked by what looked like a vampire and an ogre. Noah was unconscious, and the ogre was holding him in his right hand. The vampire was getting ready to suck out all of his blood, when I yelled, "Hey".

The ogre dropped Noah on the floor and they all turned their attention to me. I sprinted over towards Noah, and once I did that, I discovered another one of my skills. Telepathy.