3

Tanjiro's pov

We met up with Rengoku San on a train, me, Zenitsu and Inosuke seemed to enjoy his company. Rengoku is quite confident and kind. However, Inosuke doesn't seem to know much about trains.. 

As I handed the the man my ticket, I somehow drifted off to sleep. I woke up in a bed. I look around, but pause when I see Giyuu..
He's wearing hardly any clothes and sleeping peacefully.
"Giyuu?" I mumble. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Morning already?" He sat up and got close to me, kissing me. I quickly pushed away. "What? Why did you do that?!" I asked, flustered.

"Do you not remember anything from last night? How disappointing." He sighed. I paused. Then widened my eyes as my face heated up. "R-right! Uhm.."
"Are you hungry? Do you want me to get you somrthing to eat?"

This can't be real. I'm only 16. He's an adult, and I know I want it, but I just can't let this happen yet.. "I'm sorry but I gotta leave."

I quickly got out of his bed and rushed tower to the door of this large unfamiliar house. I slipped and fell, hitting my head on the hard floor.

I quickly woke up gasping. It was a dream? Damn..
Then I looked around to see everyone was sleeping still. This is probably because of a demon that must be here..

Basically after killing Ennmu and stuff

I lay on the floor on my stomach, where is Nezuko? I hope she's okay.. Suddenly, Rengoku used his sword to defend me. I look to see a demon was going to kill me if Rengoku hadn't stopped it. I didn't even smell it either, this one is dangerous.

They started the fight, I forgot what happens next lmao

As soon as a cloud of fog and smoke from the dust and dirt on the floor covered them, I could sense no movement. I waited patiently for the fog to clear, but as soon as it did, my heart felt like it skipped a few beats. The demon, uppermoon 3 had peirced Rengoku-San's stomach, he's basically already dead.. The demon quickly pulled his arm out before he could do anything else and I watched as Rengoku-San fell to the floor, a pool of blood rushing out of his large wound and his mouth.

I locked eyes with the demon as a sense of hatred waved over me.

Akaza's Pov

I locked eyes with that kid. The one with hanafuda earrings. He looked mad, but I ignored his expression, and remained focused on his eyes.

His eyes are a beautiful deep red, and even with the angry expression, his eyes were kind. His skin was flawless and he had a cute scar on his head.. I suddenly felt warm inside, I had only felt this once.. With my late wife.. But not once did I compare him to her, I only focused on my heart beating extremely fast, which is abnormal for a demon. I felt my cheeks heat up, I don't understand why I'm feeling this towards a human kid. A demon slayer..

I don't know anything, but I do know that he makes me feel whole again.. Something Rengoku would never feel anymore.

I wonder what his name is, or his age.. I don't really care, all I know is I'll protect him, I'll make sure he doesn't die.. Not like last time, I'll make him love me again, no matter what..!

Heya! Short chapter again!
So sorry for taking a long time to publish this part, I was extremely busy and traumatised from watching Goblin slayer ep.1.. 

Anyway, thankyou for being so patient with me, I appreciate it and as soon as I have enough time, I'll try and publish more chapters!

Also, I don't know why things in this chapter went so quickly, it just happened :/

Love you all, byaa
(I find it funny that it took me three months to publish three chapters..)