8

Akaza's Pov

We rush to his friend's place. It was pretty busy, so unfortunately we had to stay out of the way, which made it quite difficult. I then reach the alley. "My friend is pretty friendly! So I doubt she'd hurt you, but merely be confused. I hope she isn't angry I brought an uppermoon here though." He took my hand while speaking as he made me walk into a wall..? I blinked, and suddenly I was infront of a house. "Eh?" I mumbled. The demon girl, Nezuko was with us, she looked pretty happy.

Then I saw two demons wlaking out of the house. "Lady Tamayo, Yushiro!" Tanjiro called out, taking a few steps forward. Lady.. Tamayo?! Does he mean the woman who managed to escape from Muzan?!
"Why would you bring me here?!" I ask with wide eyes.
"Yes, why DID you bring an uppermoon here?!" a blue haired demon pointed to me.

"He's pretty friendly, don't worry.!" Tanjiro kept a grin on his face. He's insane for bringing me to her..!

"Nevermind! I'm not curious anymore, can I leave?!" I take a few steps back, but the wall is now just a wall.

"Tanjiro.. You have brought an uppermoon into our home. I suppose this should be for a good reason."
"I knew we couldn't trust him." the blue haired idiot spoke harshly.

"It is a good reason! This is Akaza." Tanjiro pulled me back to them. "Akaza, this is Lady Tamayo and Yushiro!"

"I know who she is.." I mumbled with caution.
"I see Nezuko is alive and well!" Nezuko ran up to her and hugged her, now in a pre-teens size.
"I was wondering if you knew anything about a--"
"I don't want to know anymore." I quickly spoke. He turned to me, confused. "It's fine! I was wondering if you knew anything about the blue spider lilly."

Lady Tamayo sighed. "The flower that can make any demon walk in the sun? Including Muzan?"

"Huh?!" He turned to me with wide eyes. "Is that why you were asking? To get Muzan the flower?!"

"What! No!" I quickly responded. "Didn't you hear her! ANY demon! Including me! I don't care about Muzan anymore- he-" I probably shouldn't say anything about him wanting to kill Tanjiro. "He's not a good person."

"You're figuring this out just now?" Yushiro spoke harshly. "You can shut up." I replied in the same tone. Tanjiro nudged me.
"Be nice."

I rolled my eyes. "So you know this girl too?" I pointed to Nezuko as I spoke to the other two demons. "Yes, we do. Our first encounter was quite nice! I don't suppose she was too friedly to you, hm?"

I give Tamayo a glare. "I lost an arm."
"Ooh, I see she's getting stronger!" She smiled at the girl.

"Why don't I make some tea, it seems you two need a chat." Tamayo and Yushiro went inside with Nezuko. I glance at Tanjiro, who looked mad.

"You lied to me." He gave me a glare. I've never seen him mad before..

"Well.. No, I do want to see one, I guess I forgot to mention the part where I wanted to consume one too.."

"I brought you here because I trusted you. Let's get this over with.. Then we'll finish this conversation."
At first I thought I was going to get beaten up or atleast slapped. But I guess not. I followed him inside.

We sat down near a small table with tea, Tanjiro, Yushiro and and Tamayo sipped on a small cup. "Do you want any, Upper 3?" She asked me with a forced smile. "No thanks." I mumbled.

As she talked to Tanjiro and he answere back with a polite tone. I could still sense his anger. I probably shouldn't speak to him, incase he gets Nezuko to injure me, he knows I don't hit women or children, so it'll be difficult, expecially is Tamayo joins in too.