12

Tanjiro's Pov

It's been a day, Akaza won't leave my mind, but I continued to train with my two friends the entire day. They didn't speak about it thankfully, but they probably noticed me upset, since I wasn't doing a very good job when training.

Lying in my bed, I stared at the cieling. Thankfully I was given a room to stay in while we train, so I don't have to lie in bed with the other two snoring and talking in their sleep next to me in the other room with a bunch of other beds that aren't being used.

I can always try to explain what had happened, and that we can no longer see eachother.

Standing up, I take my sword, dispite not being in my uniform. I sneak out, hoping not to get caught or seen, since the Hashira have been staying here longer than I expected.. Usui has come back, brutally injured, the other two are still healing, Aoi was barely touched, along with Uzui's wives. Not sure why he has three wives, but it doesn't matter.

When I get there, I see the pond, the moon and Nezuko's muzzle. I walk over to it and pick it up, I was planning on getting her a new one, but I'm glad it was returned. I quicklt take out my sword, and place it against Akaza's neck, pausing before realising who it was. "I-it's just me! Sorry, I probably should have made it more obvious."

I put my sword away. "That bug lady told me your weren't coming to see me anymore. But I knew you would come." He smiled. I sigh. "..You're still coming here in future, though. Right?"

There was a moment of silence. "Of course you are. I can always protect you if something bad happens, and I'm super strong, you can always train with me if you need to, and.." He gave up trying to distract himself, I could smell his worry. "I am not coming to see you anymore. I just wanted to explain.. Uhm.. Well, I was caught, and I admit, it was stupid to even stay calm when you first approached me, and--"
"No- see, they're putting words inside your head.! Jiro, you're my friend. M..More than that."
"They're not putting anything inside my head.. If anything, you are." I give him a glare. "You made me think it was okay, that I could trust you."

"What?.. You can trust me."

"Why do you want the flower..?" I quickly asked him. He had nothing to say for a moment. "I want to be with you in the daylight.. Why else--"
"Tell the truth."

"I am-"
"No you're not."
"I AM!" He raised his voice. I swing my sword, but he dodged. "Oi! Watch where you're swinging that thing!"

"I understand now.. You want the flower.. To give to Muzan."
"What- NO. As soon as I get the flower, I'll use it on me, he can't bother you or me as soon as--"

"I know it goes. I'm your friend- but as soon as I get you that flower, you won't bother trying to act nice to me! You'll kill me!"

"What?! You're not thinking straight!"
"I'm thinking perfectly fine. So, no. I will not be seeing you- or even looking at you as soon as I leave."

"Then you're not leaving.." He mumbled, obviously annoyed, there was a moment of silence, before I went to turn to leave. "No- Jiro--"
"Don't!" I raised my voice, swiping my sword and cutting off his hand, he quickly regenerated, grabbing the sword and throwing it on the floor. "You're being stupid. Don't leave, just calm down, we can talk about this. There doesn't have to be any violence involved, and don't cut my hand off again!"

"I'm leaving whether you like it or not."

"So.. That's it then, you're just leaving me? No.. Apology-- no clear explination.?"
"Apology?! You tricked me!"
"Tricked you?! Is that what you think? I didn't trick you- if I did, then you would be dead by now.. I would've let Daki kill you-- I would've let Muzan kill you! Idiot, I've been protecting you this entire time!!"

"Muzan? So you're bringing him into this now?!"
"You're so.. Annoying! I've told you everything about me, you've told me almost everything about YOU, you can't just leave."

"Everything? You've been lying to me ever since we started talking! You can't even tell me your real name--"     "It's Hakuji, if it really bothers you so much!"

"It still doesn't matter. I'm not getting you the blue spider lilly, I'm not ever talking to you again, and I hate you!" I pick up my sword.

Akaza's Pov

"Don't leave! You still haven't explained it to me--"
"Are you gonna cut me off again!?"
There was a moment of silence. "..Go ahead. I'll be quiet."
I feel angry. He's putting it all on me, even though I can smell sadness. I know he's probably gonna give me some bullshit story. And I know he's just saying that to hate me so he can leave quicker.
"I was caught and given an opotion, you or my duty as a demon slayer. I chose my duty as a demon slayer, there." He sounded really pissed off.

"Hell of an explination--"
"Shut up! I shouldn't even be talking to you right now! because of you I-.." He stopped himself from speaking and covered his eyes, holding his breath and looking down. "See? You're just tired. You don't mean anything you're saying." I take a step back, sighing. He then burst out in tears, catching me off guard. "What am I supposed to say?!" He cried.

I couldn't speak. "I came here.. To find a cure for my sister-- not to mess around with a stupid demon! If your kind didn't exist-- my family would still be alive.. My sister would still be human-- and here I am doing nothing about it, hanging around with an uppermoon like you're not the problem."

"I'm not the problem, that's why.. J-just stop crying I can't be angry at you when you're crying." I cross my arms but he falls to the floor. 

"I'm sorry!"

Widening my eyes, a wave of guilt falls over me, I crouch down. "What are you apologising for..?"

"I'm sorry.. I'm really trying to hate you.. B-but everything I'm doing is wrong..! Everyone needs me and I need them- I can't help them if I'm here with you!"

"..Then let's run away."

He lifted his head, tears still in his eyes. I instantly felt warm inside.
"What? Where would we go?!"
"Well I don't know. Anywhere..? You have a problem, and so do I. Let's just run away together, we'll take Nezuko with us, and stay somewhere far away. Away from Muzan- the hashira..!" I smiled to him.

He stared at me for a moment, before hitting the top of my head.
"You're an idiot!!" He whined, wiping the tears from his eyes. I widened my eyes. "Excuse me?! It's a good idea. L.." I paused, flustered while holding the top of my head. That actually really hurt. "Let's just stay here, we can plan everything out, or talk about something else.. Anything else."

He stood up, turning around and running. I stood up quickly.
"Where are you going?! Jiro!"
"Don't go!"

He continued running. "Please don't leave me."

"I need you."

~~

I wrote this at like 3AM dont bully me : )