14

Aoi's Pov

I knock on Tanjiro's door. "Uhm.. Tanjiro..?"
The door opens, he didn't look tired or anything, thankfully. "Miss Amane.. She wants to speak with you." I smile to him. He tenses but nods, I lead hhim to the building, Amane was sitting down paitently, a kind smile on her face. "I'll leave you two." I mumbled, lowering my head to her as she did the same.

Tanjiro's Pov

Did Shinobu tell Amane..? I swear it was only to get rid of him..
"You look worried."
I look up to her, frowning. "Am I being kicked out?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "No, of course not. You're merely here, I have a mission."

I sigh. "I don--"
"Just you, Tanjiro. Not Nezuko, not a hashira.. You."
"Ever since you told me about the blue spider lilly.. I fear for the safety of our kind.. Did you tell the demon where the flowers were?"

I pause. "I just told him a location, no exact detail.."
"Good.. I want you to collect the blue spider lillies. All of them. We must look out, if Muzan were to find out about the information you given the uppermoon, I fear their reign will begin soon."

"Miss Amane.. Are you sure?" I speak in a stern tone.

"Positive. This is a mission for nobody but you. You need not to tell me where the location is. You musn't tell a single soul. Instead, you will retrieve them, and they'll be some where safe, we can examine and learn about them within our wisteria walls. This is a mission we must not speak about, I fear we have a spy. Talking about it.. It will put your name on the top of a kill list. Be careful, trust nobody but those close to you." She explained in a calm, but serious tone. I nodded. "I will not let you down."

"Do not rush, I suggest you plan it out, prepare."

I nodded, smiling and standing up, turning to leave. "Oh, Tanjiro.."
I turn around, confused. "How about you keep the information between you and the demon private. Okay? Mitsuri is drooling, and cannot concentrate."

I nervously laugh. "My mistake..!"

I'll prepare in the morning..

~~

Short chapter, sorry <3   
: )
Enjoy the georgeous picture of Daki and Gyutaro! << A little apology for the short chapter.