Chapter 39

Recap :- Shubha meets everyone in the family. Ammu gets shocked seeing shubha. Arun, Arjun and Rakshan meet.

Shubha epdi inga vantha? Pugazh mamavuk epdi avala theriyum? Avaruk avala pathi ellam theriyuma illa yadharthama friends ah irukangala? Ava yen ivlo risk eduth inga varanum? Ethavuth plan irukkuma?

"Ammu!! ammu!!" Divya shook her shoulders.

Ammu came out of her deep thoughts and looked at divya who was calling her.

Divya : "Evlo nerama koopudren apdi ennadi yosikra?? "

Ammu : "Onula.. Pugazh mama yenga?"

Vaidehi : "Yaaruk theriyum... Konjam neramave seri illa"

Kani : "Enna seri illa?"

Vaidehi : "Illa avar nalla jolly ah thaan iruntharu... Aana antha shubha akkavum nandhini akkavum vanthathula irunth avaru seri illa..summa salichikit.. Polambikit thiriyiraru"

Ammu mv : 'Apo avarukk ella unmaiyum theriyum pola.. aana epdi?'

Ammu got up from the seat and moved away.

Divya : "Shubha vanthathula ivanuk enna prechana"

Vaidehi : "Something fishy"

Shaalni : "Athu enna nu enak theriyum"

Divya, Kani and Vaidehi spun their heads to Shaalni who had a blushy smile.

Kani : "Ennathu?"

Shaalni : "Athu antha nandhinikum pugazhukum etho oduthu pola..."

Divya, vaidehi and Kani's eyes popped out.

Kani : "ungalk epdi theriyum?"

Shaalni : "naan thaan paathene... Hand wash panna ponappo... Rend perum anga corner la kaiyya pudich pesit irunthanga.."

Divya : "Oho.. Ithu veraya"

Both Vaidehi and Kani frowned, they were not convinced with that. After all,He is no longer a teenager to get tensed if his lover meets his family.

Ammu looked around and saw Pugazh sitting in a chair and rubbing his temple in frustration. Ammu confirmed that pugazh was aware of Shubha.

Soon the party got over. Sumathi arranged the room of Kayal, Seetha's elder sister for Shubha and Nandhini. Kayal couldn't make it to the function as her delivary due date was near.

Seban who was waiting for a long time got tensed. He moved around the house searching for them and spotted them behind a space in the mansion. Rakshan was sitting with his hands on his head looking at sweety and arun who were dancing the hook step of Arabic kuthu in a drunken way.

Vaidehi changed into a simple red saree after removing her makeup. She helped the ladies in arranging things and started to ammu's room to sleep but stopped in her tracks seeing shubha standing in the balcony in deep thoughts. She tried to move towards her but was pulled inside a room. She squealed and was about to scream but Arjun immediately closed her mouth. She relaxed seeing him and beat his arms. He was wearing a black singlet and grey tracks, his well buit arms were visible. He took his hands back and dragged her by her waist.

"Innaik full ah madam busy ya irunthinga... Intha paava patta purushane kandukave illa"

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks.

"Enna di chilraya thara"

She giggled but squealed when he lifted her by bridal style and walked to the bed. He sat in the bed and made her sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. She ran her fingers through his silky hair and kissed his forehead. She looked around and frowned.