Chapter 6

Rakshan walked upstairs uploading his morning selfie in his instagram story when he saw vaidehi running out of their room blushing.

'Iva edhukk ipdi pora' he thought.

He entered his room and saw Arjun sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard with his hands crossed on his head grinning like an idiot.

'Ivan edhukk ipdi sirikkiran.. Enna nadanthurukkum'

"Deii.." Rakshan called

Arjun jerked. "Enna da " he asked annoying.

"Enna da nadakuth inga ethuk antha ponnu vekku pattu poguthu "

Arjun again started grinning thinking about their encounter that happened a few mins ago.

"Deii.. En da ipdi loosu maari sirikura.. Solli thola da mandaye veduchudum"

Arjun got up from the bed and walked to him. He pulled his cheeks saying 'bujuk bujuk bujuk ' and ran to the washroom blushing.

'Seriyana paithiyam ' he thought and face palmed.

On the other side, Vaidehi rushed to ammu's room. Ammu was correcting her dupatta when she saw Vaidehi entering her room with a flushed face. She was walking slowly fidgeting her pallu,her mind was in some other world.

"Heyy enna di oru margama irukka??" Ammu asked pinning her dupatta.

"Haa.." Vaidehi snapped out.

"Entha olaguthal irukka... Epo vanthe.. Enna un kannam ellam ipdi sevanthu irukk"
Ammu asked.

Vaidehi touched her cheeks.
"Athu veyil la vanthen la athaan " she said looking somewhere else.

"Heyy enga annan vanthurukkan paakuriya..?" Ammu said

'Avara oru vaati paathathe body thaangala.. Innuma' she thought.

"Naan unna introduce panni veikiren "

"Athellam onum theva illa... Ipo nee kelambu.. Athai kooptanga "

Ammu pouted and both left downstairs.

Everyone settled in the dining table. Vaidehi too joined them for breakfast.

Thatha : "Ammadi Vaidehi ithu thaan ma Rakshan. Arjun oda bestfriend."

Rakshan : "hello"

Vaidehi : "hi anna" she said.

Rakshan smiled wide hearing her call anna. He always wanted a younger sister. He wholeheartedly accepted her as his sister.

Arjun came down after refreshing in his track pants and tshirt. Vaidehi immediately looked down when she saw Arjun. Arjun smirked seeing her reaction and sat opposite to her chair.

Sumathi : "Ennada un mugathila oru oli therithu" she asked arjun as she noticed him glowing.

Arjun : "Athuva perimma... Inaik oru azhagana mugathila muzhichen...athaan " he said looking at Vaidehi.

Vaidehi gasped at him.

Ammu : "athu yaar na??"

Vaidehi closed her eyes tight.

Arjun : " Hmm.... Saamy photo ma "

She sighed visibly.

Rakshan found something fishy seeeing both of their reaction and mentally noted to seek about this soon.

Soon Ammu, Sakthi went to college while Seetha and Tara went to school. Pavi went to hospital for her duty.Santhosh went to office and all his periyapas headed to collect rents from shops they have given for rent.