Gold

'Come sit by the fire Child.'

'Not talking? a first that's a first.' Thoros noted

'I don't talk to traitors.' she told them

'I didn't like giving up the boy.' Beric told her

'But you did.' she sat curled up on a rock her face away from them 'you took your gold and you gave him up.'

'Our God is the one true God, you've seen his power what he commands we obey.' Beric told her

'He is not my one true God.' Arya informed him.

'No... Who is yours?'

'death.' arya told him. More of the brotherhood came in excited cheers and their voices echoed, Kit stood up from Chama side looking over at them then back at her. she nodded and he ran ahead greeting them.

'We spotted a Lannister raiding party.' Cameron said

'Where?' Thoros asked 'how many?'

'No more than 20.' Cameron answered.

'How far out?' beric questioned

'No more than half a days ride south.'

'What do you say boys? time for a lion hunt?' They cheer, excitement filled the dark cave as they got ready to head out. Chama rose from her spot, Kit jumped happily, as she fed him the bit of her bread.

'What about Riverrun?' arya exclaimed 'that's not south it's west of here.'

'And it will still be West of here two days from now.' Thoros told her packing up

'I could take her west.' Chama suggested.

'you promised you would-' arya began.

'To take you home and I will.' beric told her 'but we have to do this first, chama you are not going out alone.'

'Why? so you can steal their gold?' arya questioned incredulously.

'I swear to you this isn't about-'

'I do not care what you say because you are a liar.' she spat at them 'you lied to Gendry, lied to me you lied! I hope the Lannister's kill you all!' arya shouted.

'One day you will understand-' arya ran off into the night they lost her amongst the darkness.

'that went great Beric.' Chama told him sarcastically.

'look for her.' Thoros declared but they couldn't find her, sandor however found her easily.