Dragons

Then fire rained down from the sky. Daenerys. The mother of dragons had arrived. She gave them a circle of protection with the fire, her dragons killing walkers around them. She offered jon a hand but he needed to kill more of them. They were not stopping.

The night king approached as the rest of the men and chama got on the dragon. They took their captive white walker pulling him up as well. The dragons scales radiated warmth and chama savored it, already getting feeling back in her legs as she clung to its back. It felt fight being on here. Like she belonged on this fire breathing beast.

The night king readied his spear and launched it at one of the dragons, the dragon collapsed to the ground disappearing in the water. Dany watched her child fall. Her other two dragons screaming out for their brother.

'What happened to Jon?' chama questioned looking around. Dany dropped them off at the wall, they were to head to kings landing next. But she needed a moment to grieve the loss of her dragon, her child. But shouts for help were soon hear from the wall. Jon was riding a horse, well slung over the horse, he didn't look conscious.

Jons clothing was peeled from his body. Crunching and breaking as the frozen clothing was removed. But he was alive. And it was a good thing to because the battle hadn't even begun yet. They needed every man woman and child on their side if they were to survive this.

Sandor kept chama warm as they sailed to kings landing. Chama hadn't been to kings landing in years and she was less than pleased on the circumstances behind their departure. A white walker, in the base of the ship, an army of the dead coming for them.

'maybe we could just stay in bed until the world caves in?' chama questioned.

'I would like that... very much.' He said kissing down her neck, his warmth breath tracing along her skin.