Dick

'My father was the most honorable man I ever met then he was butchered.' Jon told Mormont. 'Your father gave me this sword changed the changed the head from a bear to a wolf but its still yours. No one ever thought you would come back but now that you are back it's not right for me to have this.' Jon handed over his sword to mormont.

'He gave it to you' Mormont told him

'I'm not his son' Jon reminded him.

'I brought shame to my house' mormont told him 'I broke my father's heart I forfeited the right to claim this sword' he handed it back to Jon 'it is yours let it serve you well, give it to your children after you.' Mormont instructed.

+++++++++

'Fuck off' Sandor muttered, tormond was a persistent man.

'They told me you were mean bear or you just hate Wildlings?' tormond questioned pestering sandor. He just grumbled. 'What you dont like wilding?' Tormund questioned obnoxiously

'Gingers.' sandor corrected

'Boobies over there is a ginger and you seem quite taken with her.' Tormund countered chama was walking with Gendry, both looked like popsicles.

'Chama.' sandor corrected 'chama, i like. Shes not a cunt like you.'

'Cha cha!' thoros exclaimed 'i think the hound just said he likes you.'

'Oh trust me.' she gave him the smuggest of smiles. 'I know.' With a wink she turned back around.

'Oh shes knows alright.' sandor agreed.

'so its wildling gingers?' Tormund questioned.

'I don't give two shits about Wildlings,' sandor informed him. 'Its gingers, ginger cunts like you that I hate.'

'Gingers are beautiful,' Tormund told him.

'she is. Youre not.' Sandor corrected.

'kissed by fire!' chama called back. 'just like you, sandor.' Tormund raised a hand pointing at his face.

"Don't point your fucking finger at me!' sandor barked.

'Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?' turmond asked.

'I did not trip, I was pushed' sandor grumbled.

'Ever since then you were mean?' Tormund questioned

''would you fuck off!' sandor griped.

'I don't think you are truly mean you have sad eyes' tormond told him

'You want to suck my dick is that it?' sandor snapped, 'Chama!' sandor begged she turned around waiting for them to catch up. 'get rid of him before I kill him.' Sandor pleaded.

'Dick?' turmond questioned.

'My cock.' Sandor told him annoyed.

'what?' chama said laughing as sandor hoisted her up onto his back again.

'Dick. I like it' turmond said testing the word out on his tongue a few more times.

'I'm sure you do.' Sandor murmured making chama laugh, leaning into sandor.

'No it's pussy for me,' Tormund went on.

'I suppose there is someone for everyone.' Chama said, sandor turned his cheek, his lips grazing hers as she smiled into him.

'I have a beauty waiting for me back at winterfell if we ever make it back.' Tormund told them.

'Poor girl...' chama teased.

"She has yellow hair and blue eyes the tallest woman you've ever seen almost as tall as you!'

'Brienne of Tarth?' sandor questioned.

'You know her?'

'You are with brienne or fucking tarth?' sandor questioned again.

'Who is Brienne of fucking tarth?' chama questioned quietly

'I'm not with her yet but I see the way she looks at me...' tormond smiled thinking of her.

'She looks at you like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?' sandor questioned knowing that look.

'You do know her! you've met!'

'Yes we met.' Sandor said through clenched teeth.

'I want to make babies with her, great big monsters to conquer the world!' tormond declared.

'That's...' chama couldn't stop laughing. 'Thoros!' she called 'you hear that? great big monster babies!'

'quite the sight to see. Big like the hound or big like the mountain?' thoros teased.

'How did a mad fucker like you manage to live this long?' sandor questioned

'I'm good at killing people.' Tormond answered.