Not cold anymore

'Look, look, look!' chama said excitedly pointing a frozen finger ahead.

'Looks abandoned' beric remarked, he looked over at chama, he rode his own horse today and he missed being that close to her already. He didn't know when things changed, when they put what they had on pause but he didn't like it and with what was to come he didn't want to leave things unfinished. But he also saw the way that chama looked at sandor. The previous grump had started to warm up to chama and he could see that Chama liked sandor. Beric didn't have to be happy about this but the end was near and he wanted her to be happy, for as long as they all had left in the world.

'This could be the last real bed we get for... forever.' Chama declared.

'I agree. Lets see if we can get in.' thoros agreed

'Lets hope they have blankets.' chama said kicking her heels against cavalls hind and he raced forward.

'Get some sleep.' beric told everyone as they pushed open doors beds with blankets and fires to be made. Thoros thought that making a fire in chamas room she might want him to spend the night, being the first night they would actually get to have some privacy. She didnt. The deserted inn was just large enough for everyone to have their own rooms, with the fires blazing in each room the building heated up fast.

Sandor though had no intention of sleeping. Sandor walked into chama's room she was huddled under blankets sat practically in the fire to warm herself. She glanced over at him. He looked down at her and she saw fire in his eyes. She rose the blankets falling from her shoulders. Sandor moved swiftly across the room the door closing silently behind him. Chama looked up to him as he stood so close their bodies flushed together. She didn't speak she didnt need to. Her mouth opened just the slightest and his lips met hers. Colliding with her his hand wrapped around her waist pulling her up to him. Her hands around his neck he walked them to the bed.

Chama tied to control my movements, but her hips were lifting on their own accord. He gently bit the soft curve of her stomach and she bucked again. he kissed down her hip bones, and she realized that loud moans were coming from her mouth. She wanted him desperately.

"Please," she whispered.

She felt him stretching her the way she never was before. Both his hand rested now on her ass, gripping it tightly and holding her in place. His cock twitched insider her at how good and warm it felt. Slowly, he started moving back and forth, going deep inside her each time. One of his hand moved to her hair, twisting it around it and pulling it. She gasped.

she sank down on him, relishing the fullness that engulfed her. the heat coming off of them. he flipped them around. She thought for sure their moans were echoing through the abandoned inn but she didn't care, they were all going to die anyways.

Sandor grabbed her ass and lifted it, so her back arched off the bed. He rammed himself inside of her hitting an all-new angle. Chama cried out in pleasure her nails digging into his skin. Sandor grasped her thighs, watching where his cock disappeared inside of her.

They panting on the bed, she wasn't cold anymore. She smiled up at him as he held her close.