Pretty little red

'How many people live here? In kings landing?

"A million perhaps.' Tyrion told him

"That's more people than in the entire north, why would anyone wanna live like that? cramped that way?' Jon asked

'There's more work in the city and brothels are far superior.' Tyrion told him.

++++++++

'Letting the dragons roam free around the city will be a problem' Mormont said

'I always thought it was a funny joke an arena for children to play fight is now the most dangerous place on the earth.' Tyrion remarked as they made their way to Cersei.

'I think it still is'

'Welcome lords and ladies, your friends arrived before you,' he pointed the Brienne of tarth, representative from Winterfell. 'Ive been sent to bring you all to the meeting.' Bronn said, the Dothraki men went ahead.

'Pleasant surprise and an unpleasant situation' tyrion told Podrick

'It's nice to see you my Lord.' Podrick said

"I see you are supporting the enemy though' Tyrion joked.

'I am glad you are alive' podrick told him.

'Come on you can suck his magic cock later.' Bronn told him

++++++++

'What's in there?' one of the guards asked Sandor as he stood closest to the cage.

'Don't fucking touch it!' sandor snapped. Chama spun soaking in the sun she liked this much better than the north.

'I'm never leaving.' She told him. 'I can live in a place with a bitch queen, I don't care. I just need the sun!" she declared. She felt rejuvenated.

'I thought you were dead' brienne of tarth said coming up to sandor.

'Not yet you came pretty close though.' He told her not looking at her. chama's smile dropped and she stared at the woman. Blonde hair, vicious eyes. Could this be the woman that Tormund wanted to have giant monster babies with?

'I was only trying to protect her.' Brienne said looking to sandor he seemed content though, the little ginger walking beside him though was glaring at Brienne.

'You and me both'

'She is alive, Arya.' Brienne corrected

'Where?' sandor questioned

'Winterfell.'

'Whoes protecting her if your here?'

'The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way.' Brienne corrected.

'It won't be me' Sandor told her. he marched away from Brienne, grabbing chama's hand pulling her with him.

'that's the woman Turmond wants to-' chama began.

'yep.'

'and she almost killed you?' chama questioned.

'yep.'

++++++

'Remember my offer Bronn whatever they're paying you I will pay you double.' Tyrion reminded him

'Don't worry about me I'm looking after myself I'm doing just fine.' He told Tyrion.

'You put yourself at risk doing this meeting' Tyrion told him as they walked the long journey to the arena.

'I put yourself at risk, I put your head on the line for this meeting, cersei, she doesn't care about me. however, now thanks to me she got two traitor heads coming right through her door she can chop them off the moment she gets tired all thanks to Bronn of the fucking black water!' Bronn called out 'I'm looking out for myself.' He told tyrion

'It's good to see you again' Tyrion told him

'Yeah you too.... hey whoes the pretty little Red the hound's holding onto for dear life?' Tyrion turned around, the girls laugh echoing.

'I don't know.' Tyrion admitted. 'wildling? Priestess? Someone our queen saved?' Tyrion suggested.