ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴏᴠᴇʀᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

"I'm telling you, my mother is back" avoni whispered as she got into the car with Josie.

Josie nodded "right, because you seen a butterfly clip, you think your mother voodoo her ass to life?" The heretic asked as she struggled a bit to get into the car.

Hope walked out of the house and over to josie to help her. "What's wrong with you? You seen her struggling!" Hope scoffed before she put josie seat belt on.

Avoni shook her head "I was distracted and I wasn't paying attention" avoni says before turning over to the older brunette "I'm sorry, my love"

Josie leaned over and pecked avoni on the lips and then Hope. "Everything is okay, you two have nothing to worry about, plus if I don't learn to do this on my own, what will we be teaching the kids?" Josie asked "they need to learn Independence." She assured.

Hope shut the door and rolled her eyes before she got in the back. "Yeah, because we should teach them to be pregnant and independent?" Hope asked as she shook her head "first off, Andrea isn't dating ever in her life, I would kill any and everybody." Hope threatened.

Avoni started the car and she started driving to the Salvatore school. "I agree, and don't get me started on delilah, she's not even leaving the house"

Josie scoffed "and what about Marshall? And this new one." Josie pointed down at her stomach.

"Well we don't even know the gender for that little one in there" avoni says as she reached over and rubbed Josie's belly.

Josie let out a dry chuckle as she sat in disbelief "you guys are unbelievable, and sexist to your own sex. Marshall will be treated just how Andrea is treated, if she can't date, he can't either. Simple." Josie ranted on they pulled up in front of the school.

Hope rolled her eyes and got of the car before helping Josie. "I agree with you my love," Hope lied because she didn't want any more lecturing.
-

Andrea and Marshall sat on either sides of the back seat. Lizzie sat in the front, they had to go pick up Mg, so it was no point in either one of the fighting for the front seat.

Andrea started to shake a little and Marshall noticed it. "Are you okay?" Marshall asked in a whisper.

Andrea looked over and she nodded her head. Marshall wasn't believing what Andrea was saying. He took out his spare headphones from his pocket and he handed it to Andrea. "Auntie Lizzie, can we see your phone?" Marshall asked

Lizzie nodded her head. "Sure thing," she says before passing it to him.

Marshall gave the phone to his older sister and he sent a soft smile "mommy, also use headphones for motion sickness, so listen to some music, maybe it will help you feel better." Marshall whispered so only Andrea could hear.

Andrea slowly took the phone and smiled "thank you." She says before she put the headphones in both her ears, and the phone.

Marshall didn't like when either of his family members felt bad, or not good in any way.

-

They all were finally at the Salvatore school. Andrea was spotted talking to some boy. Marshall was the one to see it first, he didn't like how the boy was all up on his sister.

When they pulled in for a hug the boys hands were lower than they should have been.

The brown haired boy tapped both his mother avoni, and Hope. "Mom, mama, would you look at this? Andreas talking to boys." Marshall told.

Avoni and Hope face narrowed lasers at the boy. Josie spotted this and she shook her head. She felt bad for the boy because it was nothing she could do.