ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: "Stress isn't good for a baby."

Andrea raised her eyebrow. "How are you here if we used black magic? Because using black magic would only get us in more trouble than I want to be in." She crossed her arms.

Michael smiled "you're just like your ma, Josie, she's everything you are, smart, and into black magic, the only problem is this is going to last 5 minutes." Michael assured before sitting on the bed.

"What do you mean 5 minutes?" Marshall finally spoke up.

Michael looked down at delilah, "she's got everything that your mama avoni has, it's weird, has baby number 4 arrived?" He asked avoiding the question.

"How do you know about our baby sibling?" Andrea asked

"Riley told me, you know, Riley vage, when she tried to help delilah, her sister broke into the limbo world, and you now have 4 minutes. Just to let you know that you both are dead for the time being." Michael pointed out. "It's a shame that if Riley don't get here in time, you will wake up vampires, and if you wake up vampires then you will never know the reason ken is after you, especially you two." Michael crossed his arms.

Marshall scoffed and stepped up to him. "I'm a badass 14 year old with more power than your ancestors, don't fuck with me Michael, you may be family but I don't tolerate games when it comes to the family that actually mean the most to me," he threatened.

Michael chuckled a bit. Before he could say anything they heard another voice. "I think you should calm down baby hope, I could see all of your mothers in you letting out." All three of their eyes shot over to the door.

"Who the hell are you? And why do we now have 3 minutes?" Andrea asked as she stepped up.

"You're not as strong as your mommy Josie, when it comes to black magic, you died from the power, but since you are angels, if Riley can come and perform a spell, than you won't die and you'll have another chance at life without being a vampire." The voice explained.

Marshall scoffed "and why should I trust this bullshit that you are saying? For all I know you could be alien from the gods of space, sure as hell look like one."

"Dial down on the disrespect Marshall, please remember that I still have connections, one more visit here from your mama, and avoni will kick your ass." The voice threatened. "The name is delilah, pleasure to meet the new generation of mikaelsons."

-

Avoni and Hope walked into the mikaelson manor and as expected, freya and keelin were there, no Rebekah in site, nor kol.

"Hey aunt freya." Hope says as she hugged her aunt.

Keelin smiled as she walked over and hugged avoni. "It's been so long since I've seen you guys, where's the kids? How old are they now?" Freya asked with a small smile.

"Uhh, the little one, delilah, she's 7 now, and the twins are 12, they'll be 13 next month, see look." Avoni says excitedly before showing freya and keelin a picture of their family out of her wallet.

They all were in awe. "So Josie's pregnant again, I can't imagine how you all are handling it's about to be 7 of you guys." Keelin squealed.

"And the mikaelson family grows, yeah whatever, we are here to get a spell from you, and to find out how to save my family, because we're in danger." Hope spoke up as her eyes flash gold and then back to its normal color.

Freya face straightened up "what do we need to do?" She asked.

-

Josie was still in the kitchen getting done with the food when she called the kids down. There was no noise that was made so Josie turned the oven off and walked upstairs.