ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: "I can lose you"

On the way home was a normal and safe drive, Josie was finally coming back home after not being there for over 3 days.

All three of her children missed her very much for many reasons, one being the fact that she can actually cook. Hope and avoni? Not so much.

As Josie stepped out of the car and held the car seat in her hand, Michael started to fuss around.

Avoni took him as Hope held Josie up because the women looked like she was seconds away from passing out.

—"I'm fine, guys, I really am." Josie tried to convince her wives.

Both Hope and avoni looked at each other before looking down at Michael, who was started to cry again. "I got him, you get her upstairs and to a bed." Hope instructed. The auburn haired girl looked over at Josie. "You need sleep."

Hope placed a soft kiss onto Josie's forehead before taking Michael out of Avoni's hands and pecking her on her head as well.

-

"You guys can't be loud, the baby is sleep, and your mothers are sleep." Hope assured as she sat down in the living room with her children.

—Marshall looked over at his twin and then at his mom. "Are we safe?" He questioned before raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Hope asked

The brown haired boy frowned a bit. "I just want us all to be safe and these last couple of months hasn't been so great. I don't want any of my siblings to experience this or my mothers. If there's something I can do then I want to do it." Marshall says as he tried his best not to let a tear fall.

Andrea got up and she gave him a hug along with delilah. "We'll be okay." Hope admits as she got up and started walking towards the trio.

"You and your siblings mean the world to me, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." Avoni voiced echoed from the door frame. "I promise you that." Avoni was directing towards Marshall.

The boy smiled a bit before Hope finally hugged them.

"I'm going to be honest, we might be in terrible danger." Avoni spoke up as Hope glared at her.

The auburn haired girl didn't want the kids to know about the threat because she would have to deal with all 3 kids trying to fight a battle that was never meant for them.

"So.. the outcome is looking like, to save mama, one of us have to die." Andrea spoke up as she saw the mark on Avoni's arm that the older brunette tried her hardest to hide.

Hope was confused until she glanced at the mark on Avoni's arm, it looked almost like a rayna cruz one. "No, there has to be another way." Hope says as she stood up.

The hybrid clenched her hand tight into a ball as she looked away from her family. She's known about that mark for longer than 8 hours and she didn't tell anyone.

The women mainly didn't want to worry her family but no one was safe anymore, and having Michael around this time wasn't a good thing either because that's a lot more work on them.

Marshall scoffed before he held his mikaelson bracelet in his hands. "I know what I need to do." Marshall says before running off and towards his room.

"I'll go get him, after that, we will find another way to save you!" Hope assured before running after her oldest son.

-

Everything was just chaotic.

Andrea walked into her mothers room and she sat on the side of the bed and next to Josie.

The brunette slowly opened her eyes and then she smiled. "Hey.. what's wrong? Do you guys need me to start dinner?" Josie asked

The blue eyes girl shook her head as she bit back as much tears as she could.

Josie then sat up some more and she moved a string of hair out of her daughters face and she frowned. "What's the matter?" The brunette questioned.

Andrea sniffled before pulling her mom into a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything that I've done and I know this is all my fault." She says before Josie put a tighter grip onto her.

"Stop that, don't say that." Josie says as her chin rested on the younger brunettes head.

Andrea sniffled as she shook her head. "I did this, if I would have just tried to be normal and if I would have protected Marshall and kept an eye on him I would have stopped him from unlocking that god to the world." She sobbed

Avoni walked into the room with Michael in her arms. She didn't want to intrude so she just took the babies bottle out and she went back to his nursery.

"You stop this! It's my fault if anything, I brought you into this world knowing how bad it was, I should have been moved you and your siblings out of here." Josie says as she leaned back shook her head.

Andrea let her mom wipe her tears away before looking down at her fingers. "If something happens, I can lose you, or you can lose me." She paused for a moment. "I'm going to lose you at the age of 12."

Josie shook her head as she now felt a tear leave her eyes. "You aren't going to lose me at all, we are all going to have the happy ending that the mikaelsons has ever got to experience." Josie promised as she held out her pinky.

Andrea smiled before clipping her pinky onto her moms.

-

After the night settled and everything had calmed down, everyone was finally able to at least get to bed, even if they all weren't sleeping.

Marshall knocked at Andrea's door and he chewed on his bottom lip. "Hey, drea."

Andrea turned around with her green stuffed animal wrapped in her arms. "You can't sleep either?" She asked

Marshall shook his head. "No." He paused for a moment as delilah sat up from her bed. "You guys want some hot chocolate? That'll make us sleepy." Marshall offered.

The girls looked at each other before nodding. "Sure."

"Can we talk about you and Riley?" Delilah asked Marshall as they left out of the room.

'Marshall and Riley?' Andrea questioned in her head as she stood behind the duo.