Chapter twelve: meet again

It's been 4 years. 4 years since the mikaelson family has last talked. 4 years since they even met up in person. 4 years since they had a proper dinner together.

Things had changed for the 3 women. Sure they had many of late night hook ups and secret business trips that they would take together but they hadn't all had a proper family dinner in so long.

That all was about to change, Hope was tired of running and being paranoid and so was Avoni. They all finally agreed that it was time to put an end to it all.

After 4 long fucking years. They all would be together again.

"you're not good enough" coach Bailey said before he walked away from Marshall.

He had been getting into trouble a lot lately. Things weren't working in his favor and his magic was getting out of hand. Not that he told avoni about it.

—"fuck this." He groaned as he threw his helmet to the side and stormed into the Salvatore school.

When he got there, he saw Amiri and Riley talking. That always brightened up his day. He sighed before walking over to the two and pecking Riley on the lips and smiling towards Amiri. "Hey bud, what's up?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around Riley.

Amiri looked anywhere but the couple and he gulped. "I have to go." He says before rushing off to the kitchen.

Riley and Marshall watched as he walked off before turning towards each other. "I don't think I can stay over tonight. My mama says that we are having something special tonight and I already missed the last time for us to hang out."

Riley smiled and nodded, "I was already planning to hang out with my brother and sister. Every since we've been dating I hadn't had enough time to spend with them."

Marshall frowned, "oh, okay." He says before looked pass Riley and at his sister who was talking to her girlfriend, which happened to be Riley's sister. "I'm going to talk with my sister, but I'll see you later? Yeah?" He questioned before pecking Riley on the lips and leaving to walk over to Andrea.

—"hey drea, why are you in this department?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I'll see you later, aria." She planted a kiss into arias cheek before the girl walked off. "Mama said that we need to get home soon and I came over here to get you." She says before dragging him out of the school. "I don't know what it was but I felt something when talking to mama today. It was as if I could feel something strange. Magic." They continued to walk out of the gate.

"Well if you felt something then I should have felt it to, we're twins."

She plucked him in the head. "No shit, but this was an gut feeling. We need to run home." She says before she started running off.

-

"Hey baby." Avoni squealed as she pecked Josie on the lips. "God did I miss those lips! I can't wait for hope's." She muttered before pecking Josie again.

"Mama!"  Michael yelled as he ran and hugged onto Avoni's leg.

"Hey baby! Mama missed you so much, Mikey." She picked him up and placed a kiss onto his head.

His curls brushed into his face and he smiled with his dimples appearing. "I missed you too mama! And drea, and lilah, and mommy, and Marshall!"

"We've missed you too bud," Hope's voice echoed from the door as they all turned towards them. "Come here, buddy." Hope opened her arms as Michael ran over to her and held onto her tight. "I've missed you so much."

"Mama! Momma!" Delilah ran and hugged them both as a smile crept onto her face. "I've missed you guys so much, you don't know how hard it is living with mom."

Hope rolled her eyes as she picked up Mikey. "When did you grow these little dimples." Hope asked as Michael rested his head onto Hope's shoulder.

—"when did delilah get a smart mouth?" Josie questioned as she crossed her arm.

"Since when did that belly start to grow?" Hope asked before she placed her hand towards the brunette's belly. "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Hope asked as she looked around.

Delilah smiled as Michael pouted, "not again." He frowned before running over towards the couch.

The house door swung back open and two brunette twins were shown. "No fucking way." Marshall eyes widened.

"You watch your mouth!" Hope glared before she smiled. "Come here, and give me some love." She brought him into a big hug. "You get over here too." She says before she opened her arms big enough for Andrea as well.

The blue eyed girl smiled and ran to hug her mother. "I've missed you so much, you guys don't understand."

"Everything sucks!" Michael kicked his feet back and forth. He then turned over and he spotted the twins. "Drea! Marshmallow!" He plopped off of the couch and ran over to Andrea first. "Hi drea!"

"Hey buddy, you've gotten so big." She smiled as she hugged him.

"Can't I join in on the hug?" Marshall questioned

Andrea rolled her eyes, "you always want something that I have! Get your own sibling"

Marshall groaned before turning towards delilah. The 11 year old quadbrid rolled her eyes as she applied kid makeup to her face. "Don't look at me. I'm not no one's second choice." She says as she walked over to sit on the couch.

"I'm still waiting on my love." Josie pouts before she felt Andrea hug her tight. "Finally."

"Hey momma, I've missed you so much." Andrea assured before she heard something. "Don't tell me.."

Marshall eyes lit up gold. "Another one?" Marshall groaned before walking over to his momma. "I'm voting a boy."

"You three have been meeting up and having sex this whole time?" Andrea scoffed and crossed her arms.

—"We will not discuss that with you!" All 3 women shouted.

Marshall looked over at Andrea and he nodded. "They did, but I don't want to talk about that, let's talk about my girlfriend, can she come over."

Hope smiled and nodded, "yeah sure, speaking of girlfriend's, Andrea why don't you invite Riley?" The auburn haired girl asked.

Michael and delilah turned off the tv, "it's about to get started." Delilah whispered to Michael.

"Riley's my girlfriend. Andrea has aria.. how could you confuse the two?" Marshall asked.

Hope looked over at avoni as she palmed her face. "What am I missing?" Josie asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"What's going on with you and my girlfriend?" Marshall asked as he turned towards his sister.

—"hot chocolate anyone?" Josie asked trying to change the subject.