ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ.

As they all sat down at the Salvatore school table they exchanged food.

Hope, Josie and avoni always taught their children to be nice and well mannered.

Marshall was just acting out a bit but it was nothing new, every other week their was a Marshall tantrum.

"Can you pass the mashed potatoes please?" Delilah asked her older brother.

Marshall nodded. He reached over and poured some on her plate, he didn't want her to make a big mess. "Is that enough?" Marshall asked regarding the mashed potatoes.

Delilah smiled and nodded "thank you, marsh." She says before he just smiled at his younger sister.

Soon the doors to the Salvatore school opened up and the kids faces couldn't help but to lit up. Hope looked up to see her aunts and uncle. She smiled as she got up from the table. Josie and avoni was confused until they heard—AUNTIE BEX!—yelled from Delilah's mouth.

The young 7 year old ran into her great aunt Rebekah's arms and she held on tight, if she was to pick favorites, they would definitely be Rebekah as her favorite—great—aunt and uncle kol of course as her favorite uncle—only because he's the only one—they also have a great connection with each-other too.

"How's one of my favorite witches?" Rebekah asked as she knelt down to meet eye level with delilah as she put her down.

Delilah sighed "you don't know how hard it is being 7, and the only relevant one." Delilah flipped her hair out of her way.

Rebekah smiled "I'm here because someone called up freya and said they wanted a family reunion, I won't say no names." Rebekah said as she glanced over at Andrea. "Let's ditch this and go out for some fun." Rebekah says before Marshall ran and gave her a hug, "hey, marsh," Rebekah smiled brightly.

Marshall smiled but his face lit up the most when he seen marcel. He ran as fast as he could and he held on tight. "I missed you so much." Marshall whispered.

"I missed you so much as well, M&M." Marcel says before he turned over to Hope who was approaching them.

"Okay, enough with all of this, I didn't get my hello." Hope crossed her arms.

Rebekah rolled her eyes "of course I'll give you a hug, you're my favorite niece after all." Rebekah says before she reached over to give her niece a hug.

"I think we should at least finish dinner before it's cold, wouldn't want a angry wife." Avoni says as she walked up to the family.

"an angry pregnant wife." Josie crossed her arms as she stood at the dinner table.

-

Once they were finished the family winded up going to the bowling alley, they thought it would be a good idea to get out and catch up over the family favorite game.

"So.. how's life been?" Kol asked as he walked up to avoni and Hope with his bowling shoes.

Hope shrugged "it's been fine, no other life better than this if I'm being honest."

Avoni smiled and nodded before she looked over at delilah "hey princess, don't touch that!" Avoni yelled over at her youngest daughter.

Hope looked over and saw delilah playing with the heaviest bowling ball there was, avoni sighed "I got it." She says before she ran over to delilah.

"Seems like a lot of work, are you sure that you're holding up good?" Kol asked as he slipped his shoes on.

Hope nodded "yeah it's hard but I can handle it, I mean Marshall is still trying to get use to the whole new baby thing, he's the only boy surrounded by girls, I'm praying for a boy with this new baby," Hope assured as she picked up her bowling shoes from the table.