ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs

Next morning Josie was the first one to wake up, she rolled out of bed—the best way she could—and she saw avoni sleeping peacefully, she smiled before she groaned. Her stomach was aching really bad and her back, of course it was the baby, but it felt like tons of bricks were in her stomach.

The brunette slipped on her slippers and she frowned because she only woke up to one wife..and not the other.

Josie shut the door quietly so she wouldn't wake up avoni and just as she was going to walk down the stairs she caught a quick glance at Marshall doing what he called—man work, it was actually just push ups.

The heretic couldn't help but to smile at her adorable son.

"Mommy" Josie heard the voice of her youngest daughter, she turned to see delilah with her face stuffed of a PB&J sandwich. "Do you need help?" Delilah asked as she flickered her eyelashes a bit.

Josie giggled "with what silly?" Josie asked before delilah shrugged her shoulders.

"You know..mama and mom said it's stressful being pregnant, I was just asking if I could help you in any way? I don't want you to hurt yourself, mommy."

Josie knelt down the best she could and she kissed Delilah's forehead. "You don't have to worry about me sweetheart, mommy is okay, just a little tired but I'll get through the day." Josie admits before taking Delilah's hand and walking down the stairs.

"Today we are having our first ultrasound, I expect you and avoni to be there." Josie says as she reached the kitchen to see her auburn haired wife cooking up some breakfast.

Hope nodded as she put her toast in her mouth. "I might be late." Hope says as she took a bite. Josie glared at Hope and the shorter girl sighed. "Okay fine, I'll take off work early, I might even just take the whole day off.. is that okay?" Hope asked before she took a plate off the counter and placed it on the table. "Here you go, my love." Hope says before she helped Josie sit at the table.

Josie pecked hope on the cheek and delilah ran over to Hope. "Hey mom, we are having a huge test today..do you want to wish me good luck?" Delilah frowned.

The auburn haired girl picked the young brown eyed brunette up and twirled her around. Hope then placed kisses all over her daughters face and she started to tickle her.

"M...mom" delilah giggled as she tried to break free. "Mommy help!" delilah giggled some more.

Josie smiled "I would love to help but I can't..mommy will be out of breath in the first 3 seconds" Josie admits.

Delilah continued to giggle. Soon Hope felt the presence of someone and she smiled. "Put it down marshall." Hope warned.

"Put my sister down first," Marshall warned as he held up a toy nerf gun that was full of bullets, up to his moms back.

Hope turned around as she still held delilah "you do know that I can easily vamp and get the gun out of your hand right?" Hope asked

"You can...but I don't think you'll be able to pull it off." Marshall smiled before Hope vamped and took the nerf gun out of her sons hands.

Avoni vamped and took delilah out of hopes hands and Andrea used Marshall's water gun and started spraying at her mom.

Hope gasped as she started shooting nerf bullets at her oldest daughter. "You guys are so on!" Hope yelled before she vamped over to Marshall and started tickling him.

Josie just watched as her family played around the kitchen and living room.

Avoni vamped over to Josie and she knelt down. "They are so adorable, aren't they?" Avoni asked before she packed Josie on the cheek.