Small Preview for Chapter 11

This is just a preview as some of you have requested and don't worry I'm still working on the chapter. Just been busy with work and life. But I will try to release 1- 2 weeks.

===============================
"Wait want do mean deciding who should they bring back can't you just snap of your fingers and bring everyone of our friends back to life since you are a powerful being?" Aether asked. This made everyone nod in agreement.

Rue let out a nervous chuckle but answer Aether question. "Well I could but there's a bit of problem that council was dealing with." This confused everyone

==Few hours before Rue arrival==

"So it's agreed on that we will back some people from the Teyvat?" Rue asked as he stood before the council who were all wearing cloak hoody.

"Yes we agreed on this request." The council.

"Good now. Who should we bring back first." Rue asked.

"That is easy the first one that we should bring back is-" The council pause for a bit before they spoke again. "Vennessa/Guizhong/Havria/The Yakasha's/Crepus Ragnvindr/Raiden Makoto!"

Silence fell on the council. Rue just knew he made a mistake when he made the question. He was about to suggest bringing back all of them at once but one of the council members suddenly stand up and pointed at one of the members.

===============================
Soon the council started debating, bickering and taunting each other. Rue just watch as the council fight one another.

"Aether x Ganyu! Is the supreme pairing!"

"Fuck no! It's Keqing and Aether! There are tons of video parody between them!"

"Idiot! The best pairing is Ayaka and Aether! They have chemistry the moment they met each other!"

"No! Lumine and Aether the best! Incest is wincest!"

"That's disgusting besides Ei is the most suitable for Aether! Accept it you Mongrels! They will have Eternity with each other!"

"In your delusional dream! Yanfei and Aether are the better pairing!"

"If you want best pairing then the best is Yoimiya and Aether! They are first true pairing that watch the fireworks which is always common in anime pairings!"

"But doesn't that always ended in break up! Besides it's the best one. Lisa and Aether. The sexy Librarian and best boy is the best pairing!"
===============================
Soon Jack suddenly came running towards Jack and others.

"Honorary Knight! Venti! And Paimon! I'm so glad you guys are here." Jack said happily. "I've been looking for you everywhere! I wanted to thank you again for helping me find the sword and shield. My parents are finally supporting me!"

"Oh? Really?" Venti asked happily.

"Yeah, really! They even said they're gonna pay for someone to fix up the Sword of Brilliant Valor and Shield of Magnificent Honor for me, so I can take them out on the road." Jack said to them which made the group happy for him.

"But since the weapons are not real. I'm pretty my parents are not happy one bit." Jack said with shoulder slump down.
===============================
"I'm too old... I never let go, but still so much has slipped away...I'm completely and utterly worthless! No adventurer should have to go that way... No adventurer ever..." Stanley said sadly.

Aether turns to Venti and Venti saw the look. Venti just gave a smile to Aether and nodded. Aether smile back away as he gave space to Venti to try to talk to the sad adventurer before them.

"What's with that look Aether?" Sucrose asked. Aether just smiled at her and didn't respond which made the everyone more curious.

Soon Venti started to use his Archon powers to summon the wind around him.

"Hans Archibald?" Venti called Stanley true name.

Stanley suddenly looks up and saw Venti was standing before him. "My true name... How did you know?" Hans asked in shock

Venti summon the wind again and it became stronger as a before.
===============================