robot battle

~Chapter 15~
~Robot battle~

☽~Chapter 15~☾☼~Robot battle~☼

Three hours later

It's already two in the morning and at the moment me, Kate, Yelena, and Peter are all having our own little party just the four of us.

The adults kicked us out of the party when everyone else left to go home for the night, so now we're all hanging out in my room while the rest of the avengers are still down stairs in the party room.

Pretty lame of them if you ask me.

But it's okay. The four of us are having fun, plus Yelena ended up steeling one of the bottles of champagne from the bar, which definitely makes up for it.

Even though yelenas already drank about all of the bottle to herself.

"Look— LOOK! I can do it!" Yelena said loud and proud as she stood in the middle of my bedroom, and tried to balance a serving tray on the top of her head with a glass of champagne on it.

"Do not spill champagne on my carpet!" I told my friend, but the laugh coming out of me was making it impossible to try and stay serious.

"I'm too talented for that." She said as she carefully removed the tray from the top of her head, then set it down on my dresser, surprisingly without spilling it.

"This has been the coolest night ever." Peter randomly commented. I looked over at the boy who was sitting in my vanity chair, with a huge adorable smile on his face.

"Your welcome." Kate snarked as she kicked her feet up on my bed, and leaned back into my mountain of pillows.

"You need less pillows." She said as she picked one up, then threw it over at me, hitting me in the arm.

"You can never have too many pillows." I said, then threw it back at her, but she blocked her face with her hands.

"You really—" but before she could even finish her sentence, we heard a loud bang that came from the floor below us.

"Looks like your dads drunk." Yelena said with a drunk laugh, and I laughed back.

But then there was another bang that was even more loud.

"Guys my senses are going crazy." Peter said as his eyes started darting around my room, I'm assuming to look for any possible threats which may have caused his spidey sense.

My heart rate picked up immediately.

Then we heard a third bang, followed by a fourth one.

"Jarvis what's all the noise?" I asked the AI.

I waited a few seconds for him to respond.

No answer.

"Jarvis?"