the miracle

~Chapter 24~
~the miracle~

☽~Chapter 24~☾☼~the miracle~☼

Holy shit...... how many damn copy's of himself did ultron make? I feel like I've fought off at least seven dozen of these ultron bots.

Not to be dramatic or anything though.

We've totally got this.

Sorta.

"Guys someone should check on Wanda!" Kate yelled before aiming another arrow at one of the robots, and releasing it.

But before anyone could say anything else, the doors to the building beside us where Wanda was bursted open, and out came Wanda. She used her powers on the robots coming towards us all. She split one right in half before throwing it's torn apart body at another robot beside it. Kate took the chance to shoot two of the robots in the head that were busy heading towards Wanda, and I used my powers to drop two of them to the ground, smashing them into pieces.

"You know..... that felt like a real girl power moment." I said in between breaths, and put my hands on my knees and crouched over to breath for a second.

"Guess that means your an avenger now." I said to Wanda with a smile, and I saw her smile back.

"Avengers in-"

"Kate..... I swear if you finish that sentence I will lose my mind." I warned my friend before she could even finish correcting me.

Peter then came swinging over and landed beside us "Alright guys, we're clear here." He said to the rest of the teams over comms.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Steve yelled back in response.

"On our way." I informed him.

"What would they do without us." Kate said as she shook her head in disappointment at the adults who were probably getting there asses kicked, and started to walk in the direction of the rest of the team, then a fast blue blur came running over.

Which was Pietro.

"Nice to see your alive." Wanda said to her brother as he walked over to us normally without his powers.

"Right back at you." He said, and pointed at her.

"Let's go. We gotta go help the rest of the team." Kate said as he nodded her head in the right direction.

"But wouldn't this be much..... faster." Pietro said, and extended his arms to offer to pick Kate up.

"Nuh uh. Noooo way." Kate said, already know what he wanted to do.

"Come on..... I won't drop you." I said, and raised his eyebrows. Kate turned her head and looked back at all of us as if to ask us for permission almost?
I knew she would love it. I mean..... the love of her life running around holding her bridle style? Why would she say no.