peace in my time

~Chapter 23~
~peace in my time~

We finally landed the avengers quinjet in sokovia, and steve immediately opened the doors to head out and start our mission

Yelena and Bruce both agreed to go find Nat, Thor went with them to most likely do something stupid and dangerous, and the rest of us were trying to evacuate the city before ultron showed up and started his evil plan.

What ever his evil plan was anyways.

"Alright I told the lazy cops to get off their asses and clear the city." Pietro informed us as he ran over to me, Peter, Kate, and Wanda. Although Wanda was in the zone too busy using her magic to notify everyone who was inside there homes, and the rest of us were out on the streets trying to direct traffic and help everyone out of town safely.

"Good. We need to do this is fast as possible." Kate replied.

"Friday.... Any signs of Ultron yet?" I asked my fathers new AI that was hooked up to all our comms devices, since Jarvis was no longer able to lead our missions.

"He's in the church miss stark.... I think he's waiting for you both." Friday answered, and I automatically knew she was referring to me and my father.

"You know what the means." My dad said to me over comms, and I saw him start flying in the distance and headed towards the church. I looked over at Peter and Kate who were staring at me.

"Be safe." Peter said as he turned his entire body to face me.

"You too parker." I said back to him. Kate did nothing but stick her fist out, and I did the same and excepted her fist bump.

Wanda turned her head to look back at me. "Good luck." She said with a small smile. "Right back at you." I said with a quick head nod, then started to fly off to the church.

"This is suicide." I said to my father as we both flew to the church where Ultron was apparently waiting for us.

"Barely..... you do realize he's a robot right? Your powers can quite literally control his whole body" my father said, reminding me of my abilities.

"Okay..... you make a good point." I said giving in to the fact that he was right.

We both finally reached the church, and entered through the hole at the top of the run down building, and my father landed as loud as humanly possible.

"Could you be any louder?" I asked as I looked over at him, and used my powers to land gently on the ground.

"If it isn't the starks." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me as they approached closer.