its mission time

~chapter 10~
~it's mission time~

☽~chapter 10~☾☼~it's mission time~☼

(^peter and y/n^)

the avengers tower
the next morning

"have any of you seen clint?" nat asked as she walked into the kitchen where tony, steve, and bruce were all standing.

"i haven't seen sam either." steve mentioned.

"yeah..... or thor." tony said, then furrowed his eye brows as he thought about where everyone could be.

"jarvis..... where the hell is everyone?" he asked his AI, and set his cup of coffee down on the counter in front of him.

"mr barton, mr wilson, mr lang, thor, and the children are all asleep in the theatre room sir." jarvis answered. nat just smirked and started shaking her head at her childish best friend.

"i thought scott went home last night?" bruce asked confused, then took a sip of his cup.

"clearly not." tony said back, then the four of them started to march off to the theatre room to find the rest of their team.

•••••••

i woke up to the feeling of the cold air around me, and my warm blanket being torn off of my body.

that is not the way i wanted to be woken up.

"rise and shine!" my dad said way too loud. i looked at my surroundings and realized we were all still in the theatre. i also realized my head was on peters shoulder.

shit.

i quickly sat up and removed my self off of him. he looked at me with his sleepy eyes and his messy bed head and just gave me a little smile.

why does he have to be so cute.

"we must've fell asleep." clint said as he rubbed his eyes.

"you don't say." steve said back.

"having you four is like having four more children to take care of." nat said to the four men, then threw a pillow at clint, and he threw it back at her.

"come on.... it's mission time!" my dad said to us as he clapped his hands like the bossy diva he is,
then the four of them walked out of the theatre.

"i forgot we had a mission." kate complained, then stretched her arms, nearly hitting her dad in the face while doing so.

"i don't. todays my day off." sam said with a smirk as he bragged to us, then grabbed the blanket off the floor and got comfy again.

"i should go. i've gotta pick up cassie in a bit." scott said as he got up, and let out a yawn.

"you have a good first day parker?" i asked as i looked over at the boy beside me.