Chapter-1

I sit up in bed and put in my headphones pressing play on my 5 seconds of summer playlist. 5sos is my favorite band. Today is my 16th birthday but I don't want to wake anybody up so i'll just wait until my parents come in to get me. Every birthday we do the same thing, presents, out to lunch, birthday party with friends, then we clean up and watch movies. I'm Cassidy Jane Wells. I'm 5'5 and blonde. When I was younger I was chubby so kids ould always pick on me but now as puberty hit me I have a completely flat stomach, I'm a cheerleader, and I am the most popular girl at Saint Waters High. My boyfriend is the captain of the football and basketball team. Now don't get stereotypical on me because I know this sounding like something straight out of a movie but we aren't a bunch of popular stuck up slutty people. Were just like everyone else and we never pick on people. I live in LA California with my mom and Dad and 15 year old brother Zack.  Heartbreak girl starts playing just as my mom and dad walk in.

"Happy sweet 16 sweety!" My parents say in unison.

"Thanks guys!" I say getting up and giving  them a hug and kiss.

"Your brother is down stairs with his girlfriend ready to watch you open up your presents." My mom says.

"I finally get to meet Zack's girlfriend?" I ask. They've been dating for three months and I haven't meet her because she goes to a private school and Zack was nervous about me meeting her because I am the older sibling.

I walked down stairs in my One Direction shirt, and pajama shorts. My hair in a messy bun.

"Happy birthday sis!" Zack says giving me a big hug.

"Thanks Zack!" I hug him back.

"Okay, Cass this is Angela, babe this is my sister Cassidy." Zack introduces us.

"Please call me Cass!" I say and she hugs me.

"Its really nice to meet you Cass! Zacky says we have a lot in common!" Angela says.

"Yes you both like that band, 5 es oh es?" Zack says.

"5sos!" Angela and I correct him in unison causing us to laugh.

"Okay okay, who is your favorite?" She asks me excitedly.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings!! Who is yours?" I ask.

"Michael Gordon Clifford!!" She practically faints.

"Alright you two, present time now!" My mom says with a laugh.

I sit down on the floor across from everyone else and I got to say there is a lot of presents here. Which I am very grateful for. I'm excited because I was promised 5sos merch this year because I don't have a lot.

"Here!!" My mom says handing me the first present. A small bag and inside are four phone cases, one has 5sos on it, the other is pink and designed and has the 5sos logo on it, one has Luke on it, and the other Is black with the yellow nirvana symbol on it.

"Thank you mom!!" I say and she smiles.

"Next." She says handing me a box. Inside was a 5sos bookbag, and a 5sos guitar pick necklace which has each of there names on it.

"I love it thank you so much." I say.

"Your going to love this one." She says handing me another bag. Its contents are a white hoody that says 'Mrs. Luke Hemmings' on it, a black hoody that says 'Luke Hemmings is my boyfriend', a white pajama tanktop that says 'lol your not Luke Hemmings', and a gray t-shirt that says 'I love Luke Hemmings. Yeah its true I really love Luke!!

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!" I shout.

"Your welcome sweety." My dad says laughing at me.

"Here is another." My dad says handing me a small box. Inside there is a coffee cup that has two penguins on it and says 'I love you a little its like a little, except a lot', and 4 rubber bracelets that have the boys' super hero names on them. Penguins are my favorite animal the cup is so cute and I really like the bracelets.

"Aww thank you guys so much!!" I say gratefully.

"Now you have a few things from your brother." Zack says laughing and just hands me a big bag. Inside is a falling in reverse shirt, a sleeping with sirens shirt, two one direction phone cases, a 5 seconds of summer throw blanket, and a small envelope. I open it and yell.

"TICKETS TO WARPED TOUR?!" I yell.

"You bet. I know how much you like the bands that are playing and the youtubers that are going to be there and so does Angela so I got us all tickets. Concerts next week on Friday." He says smirking.

"Oh my god thank you so much little brother your the best!" I shout and hug him and Angela.

"Now my gift." Angela says handing me a guitar case. Inside is a brand new black acoustic guitar.

"Angela thank you so so much. This must have cost you a fortune tho." I say hugging her tight.

"Zack told me you play and that your guitar was old and my uncle owns a music store so he gave me a discount." She says smiling.

"Alright honey go up and get ready, take a shower, and then were going out for lunch at to do a bit of shopping while your friends set up the party. We'll bring your things to your room.

"Okay thank you." I say walking upstairs.