Chapter-9

A/N The girl in all the pictures is Cassidy, the one with the two girls Cass is the one in black, and the boy is Cameron.

**Cassidy's P.O.V**

Its been three months. Three months since I met my sunshine at his concert. Three months since I stayed the night on their tour bus. Three months with these unexplained cravings, unexplained weight gain, unexplained sickness. Its no longer unexplained I guess, I went to the doctors a week ago and he said I was three months pregnant. Luke's the only one who knows. I haven't told my parents. He hasn't told his parents, or the boys, or the fans. Luke and I are happy tho! We want a boy, but a girl is fine too. My stomach is quite big for only three months, well going on four months. My mom just thinks i'm gaining weight due to the Cameron break up. I quit the cheer team because of the weight gain. Luke went back to Australia exactly one week ago. Just after I found out. Now I'm  sitting in my room in sweatpants, and a purple tank top rubbing my belly. The doctor said I don't have to take my bellybutton ring out. Just to be careful when I change it. He said if I grow extremely then i'll have to use special rings. I decide to call Luke. Its 5:30 pm here so its 10:30 am there.

L- Hi my beautiful girlfriend!

C- Hi Lukey!

L- How's my baby?

C- Making mommy sicker then ever, fatter then ever, and craving like crazy.

L- Aww I wish I there to cuddle.

C- Me too! So I'm going to tell my parents tonight. I don't know how their going to take their 16 year old daughter almost four months pregnant by her 18 year old boyfriend.

L- I'm here for you.

C- So I was thinking. This weekend I'll fly out and spend three days, we can tell your parents and the boys.

L- The fans too.

I hear the door downstairs close indicating that my parents are home with my brother.

C- Oh my god Luke there home!

L- baby calm down. Breath.

C- I'm scared Luke..

L- It'll be okay.

C- Okay I'm going to go.

L- Okay I love you.

C- I love you too.

I hang up and walk downstairs.

"Mom, Dad, Zack. Can I talk to you. Its serious." I say.

"Sure honey." My dad says.

"Y'all might want to sit down." I say.

"Before you tell us. I want to tell our news. We got you a new truck. Since you just got your license." My mom says throwing me the keys.

I look out and there it is. A new 4 door black Dodge.

"It's beautiful!" I say hugging them.

"Okay now go on with your story." My mom says.

"Okay, so Luke wanted to be here to tell you this but he cant. There's no easy way to tell you this. Please don't hate me or hate Luke. Here it goes. I'm three months pregnant going on four." I say and sigh.

"Well, is it Cameron's or is it Luke's?" My mom asks.

"Its Luke. We had unprotected sex the night of my concert. The night I met him." I say.

"Congratulations sis!" Zack says hugging me.

"I'll kill that punk ass singer." My dad says.

"No daddy! It isn't his fault! He put the condom on but it was uncomfortable for me so I asked him to take it off. He didn't want to but I made him." I say.