Chapter - 5

I woke up in the morning and turned my alarm off. Luke left last night just after we watched Annabelle. All the boys hugged me goodbye and then they left. I texted Luke.

C- Morning! I miss you already penguin boy :p

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I jumped out and dried my body and put on my bra and underwear. I blow dried my hair and curled it. Then I put black eyeliner on my waterline, black liquid eyeliner winged on my eyelid, light pink eye shadow, and mascara on. I brushed my teeth and put on baby pink lipstick. Then I ran across the hall to my room quickly before Zack saw me naked. I went over to my dresser and put on black leggings, a tanktop that is red, pink, and white, and sock. I grab my bag and throw I over my shoulder then I put in my headphones and begin listening to my Sleeping With Sirens playlist. I check my phone and smile at the text from Luke.

L- I miss you too penguin girl! :(

C- Luke where are you going after Boston?

L- That's the last show of the tour then we go back to LA to write for a bit!!!!

C- So your going to hang out with me right??? :-D

L- I don't knowwwwwww

C- Fine I don't need you Luke! :-(

L- I'm just kidding Cass! And of course you need your best friend

C- That's true Lukey! Well I gtg to school and I don't want Cameron to get suspicious and...... nvm just I'll talk to you later <3

L- And what??

Luke asks but I don't answer him. I just start walking to my bus stop

*FLASHBACK*

I'm sitting at a table with Cameron , Jessie, and Rachel. My phone beeps and when I check it I see its a text from my ex Jacob.

'Hey beautiful'

Suddenly Cameron grabs my phone.

"What the fuck is this? Your cheating on me? With this loser?" Cameron shouts.

"No Cameron I swear I'm not!" I yell back.

"Save it you fucking whore!" He shouts and slaps me across the face. "I can't believe you!" He shouts again.

"Cameron he messaged me. I swear i'm not even talking to him!" I say holding my cheek.

"Stop lying to my slut!" He says grabbing me by then hair throwing me on the ground and kicking me repeatedly.

*End of flashback*

II get to school and walk up to Cameron and my friends.

"Hey baby." I say and kiss him.

"Hey babe." He says and kisses me back.

"Cass we have Cheer practice after school." my friend Jessie tells me before making out with her boyfriend Derrick.

"Alright." I say and return to kissing Cameron.

"So this weekend after the big football game were all going camping. Your coming right? I mean it is memorial day weekend so we will be staying three days." Cameron says.

"Of course I am in baby." I say and he starts kissing my neck.

"Can we finally have sex this weekend?" Cameron asks in my ear.

"Yes Cameron." I say kissing his neck.

We begin making out right here in the parking lot and I slip my hand up his shirt feeling his tight abs. Then one of our friends clear their throats and we pull apart to see its in fact not one of our friends but an old friend, Chris.

"What the fuck do you want asshole?" Cameron asks getting in his face.

Chris got kicked out of the group for trying to kiss me even though I'm Cameron's, Then he tried kissing our friend Leah who is our friend Alex's girlfriend.

"Just wondering if your girlfriend is ready for a real man." Chris says and smirks.

Cameron looses it and punches Chris right in the face. A crowed begins to gather around.

"I actually do have a real man." I say and Cameron kisses me.

The bell rings and we all go inside leaving Chris bleeding in the parking lot. I go to my locker an take out all my things for English and walk to class taking my seat,I check my phone and decide to message Luke back.

C- Long story, i'll explain later <3

L- No Cass please tell me now :-(

C- One day I got a text from my ex and so Cameron thought I was cheating on him and beat me up.

L- I'm going to kill him Cassidy!

C- No Luke its fine I deserved it.

L- My god love no you didn't!

C- Whatever you say Luke :/ I gtg class is starting.

******

The day just ended and now I'm at cheer practice stretching.

****

I finally get home and I see my parents are back.

"Hi mom, hi dad." I greet them and hug them.

"Hi sweety." My mom says.

"I missed you." I say and smile.

"I missed you too. Now well we were gone I got you a new book bag because I know yours was getting old." She says and hands me a brand new shoulder bag tat is tan and have frills on it.

"Thank you mom I love it!" I say.

"Now go up to your room and do your homework. Dinner will be done shortly." She says.

I go up into my room and go into my dresser. I pull out a Vans tanktop and pink shorts with palm trees on them.