Chapter- 14

Bentley, Luke, and I came home from the hospital today. Zack is still in California with Angela and my parents are on yet another business trip. Its okay though because Luke and I are getting an idea of what its going to be like to be independent in Australia. Bentley is down for a nap so I decide to get in the shower. My stomach has gone down a lot but I still look about two months pregnant. I'm washing my hair when I hear Bentley crying so I jump out wrapping a towel around myself and run into his room.

"Luke can you make him a bottle?" I ask.

"Sure thing." He says.

I change Bentley's diaper and put him in a onesie that has a tie on it, little booties, and a blue knitted hat. I pick him up and carry him into my room. Holding him, I grab a bra, underwear, 5sos tank top, and purple fuzzy pajama bottoms. I walk over to the bed and set him down. I quickly put the clothes, along with a pair of ankle socks on. I pick Bentley back up, turn off the lights and walk downstairs. Bentley is screaming.

"Shh baby, shh its okay." I say. Mother hood is nowhere near easy.

"Here you go baby." Luke says handing me the bottle.

I smile, I am so happy to call him my fiancé. I put the bottle in Bentley's mouth and he begins drinking, quieting right down.

"Luke can we watch frozen." I ask.

"Yes babe. Do you want me to order pizza?' Luke asks me.

"Yes please." I say.

I'm sitting crisscross on the couch and Luke's on the chair next to the couch. We've learned so much about Bentley in these few days, he has Luke's eyes, and Luke's hair and looks like both of us. He smiles huge every time Luke sings to him. He is just perfect, like his daddy. I get a text message and, propping the bottle on my chin check it. It's Cameron.

Cam- Coming over in a few with Jess.

Cass- Okay!!

Yeah Cameron and I are talking again. The day after I had Bentley he messaged me saying he was sorry for everything and he wanted to be friends. Turns out him and my friend Jessica are engaged and pregnant. Who knew she'd be next! I excepted because he has truly changed a lot. Luke and him are even friends now. I haven't seen him or Jess in forever. But, after he found out I had Bentley they headed down here. The boys told the fans and so many were outraged saying it was all my fault there wasn't going to be a tour for awhile.

"Luke, Cam and Jess are going to be here in a few!" I say.

"Alright!" He says smiling.

He just ordered the food and put the movie in.

"I love you Lucas Hemmings." I say.

"I love you Cassidy Hemmings." He says.

Our wedding is in five months. Bentley is slowly falling asleep while drinking his bottle. The doorbell rings.

"Come in!" I holler and in walks my ex and Jess her belly tiny but pregnant.

"Hi stranger." Cameron says.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey guys!" Luke says.

"Cam, Jess, this is Bentley James!" I say holding Bentley out a bit bu he groans as the bottle falls a bit out of his mouth.

"He is so cute!" Jess says.

"I'll tell you what though, being a 16 year old mom isn't easy. Especially when the father is 19 and famous." I say.

Bentley has fallen asleep so I set him in his bouncer seat directly in front of me. I take a quick picture and put it on instagram.

"My handsome boy!!!" I caption.

"It's so crazy your engaged and a mother." Cam says.

"It's crazy y'all ended up together, are pregnant, and engaged!" I say.

"Hey your birthdays in a few days!" Jess says.

"Yeah. I'll be 17." I say