Chapter- 11

I wake up and run to the bathroom throwing up. Luke runs in a holds my hair.

"Fuck." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Are you okay baby?" Luke asks me, his eyes full of concern.

"Yes Lukey, its all part of the pregnancy process." I say brushing my teeth and crawling back into bed.

"I can hear Molly barking outside." Luke says smiling.

"I remember when you keeked with her. You looked so hot, I wanted to make out with you so bad, now look at me, pregnant with your kid!" I say and we laugh.

"Jesus its only 4:30 am." Luke says snuggling into me.

"So we've only been to sleep for about 4 hours." I say and snuggle with him.

We both fall back asleep to each others steady heartbeats.

****

I wake up an when I roll over Luke isn't there. I sit up and check my phone, its 12:45 in the afternoon.

"Luke." I yell but nobody answers.

I know Liz is at work so i'm not going to even try yelling to her. This is great, Luke left me all alone in his house. I decide to text him.

C- Where are you?

L- I'll be back soon. You can shower if you want. Can you let Molly in?

C- Of course!

I go downstairs and out the back door. I walk up to Molly and unhook her.

"Hi Molly, I'm Cass, Luke's girlfriend. I know your like his baby. Luke's about to have a real baby." I say pointing to my belly. My tank top has came slightly up so you can see my bare stomach a bit. I bring her inside and then go upstairs to take a shower. I jump in and let the warm water hit me. It feels so good. My stomach is getting so big i'm begging to get stretch marks. As if my body isn't gross enough. I wash my hair and my body, then jump out. I put on a pair of batman leggings, a dark blue baggy tshirt, and some socks. I don't bother doing my makeup but I blow dry my hair and put it in a messy bun. I slip on my black vans and go back out back. I was just sitting there scrolling through my phone when I heard a girl say my name.

"Oh my god. You must be Luke's girlfriend!" She says and I look up to see a girl over the fence.

"Uh yeah hi?" I say getting up and walking over to her.

"Oh my, he's gotten you pregnant? I hope he doesn't do to you what he did to me." She says pointing at my stomach.

"Um.." I say.

"I'm Justice, when Luke came home from tour with one direction last year, when he was 17, and I was 14, he forced me into sleeping with him, and wouldn.t use a condom. I got pregnant and then he made me get an abortion and called me a stupid slut." she says.

I begin to cry and run through the back door into the house. I come face to face with a confused and shocked Luke.

"Love why are you crying?" He asks.

"Get out of my way. You disgust me. i'm going home." I say pushing past and running upstairs. I begin throwing my stuff in my bags when he comes upstairs and closes the door.

"Baby what are you talking about?" He says reaching out for me.

"Don't touch me, stay away from me!" I say backing away.

"Tell me whats wrong?!" He shouts frustrated.

"You raped your fourteen year old neighbor and made her abort the baby!" I yell at him.