Chapter- 8

I wake up in the morning to Luke staring at me. I jump because I wasn't expecting that.

"Jesus Luke!" I say.

"I'm sorry baby your just so beautiful." He says pulling me close today.

"So what do you have to do today?" I ask him.

"We have to write but then I was thinking all of us could do a movie night and we could tell the boys the news." Luke says.

"Yeah sounds good because I was thinking of texting my friend Jessica and seeing if she wanted to go prom dress shopping." I say smiling. 

"I'm going to need to get going tho. Calum texted me and said we are starting at 10:30 and its 10:00 now." Luke says.

"Okay do you want to go to Starbucks and i'll walk you back to the house?" I ask him.

"Yeah but do you really want to go in your pjs? You told me once you don't like that. But I think you look cute." Luke says blushing.

"No worries." I say slipping on a pair of black uggs.

I put my headphones with my phone in my pocket so that I can listen to it on my walk back.

"Alright lets go." I say and Luke laces our fingers together.

***

We walk into the 5sos house and I turn towards Luke.

"I really don't want to leave you." he says to me and pouts.

"I don't want to leave you either!" I say smiling.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say to him.

He leans in and were kissing. Neither of us pulling apart.

"Oh my god." I hear Cal say beside us making us break apart.

"Hi Cal..." I say awkwardly while blushing.

"YOU GUYS ARE-" Calum begins to say but gets cut off by Luke.

"Calum shut the fuck up! We plan on telling everyone else tonight." Luke says.

"Oh sorry. but your cute!! But Michael isn't going to like this. He told me earlier that he likes her.." Calum trailed off and I blushed.

"Okay well i'll see you later baby! Text me when you want me to come over." I say and kiss him.

"Goodbye I love you." Luke says holding me tight.

"Goodbye I love you too." I say and walk out the door.

I put my headphones in and play my 5sos playlist because I really want to hear, my loves voice. Its crazy how it started with him being my sunshine to him being my boyfriend. It starts to rain so I put my hood up. I reach my house and run up to my new room. I text Jessica.

C- Hey girll! Want to go prom dress shopping and get lunch? I have so much to tell you!

J- yes girl yes!

C- You have your license right?

J- Yeah!

C- I have my permit. Can I driveeee?

J- Of course!

C- Okay I need to get ready!!

I go into my closet and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, then I put on a red tank top, and a red and black flannel. I put on my 5sos converse and go to the bathroom. I put on black eyeliner on my waterline, black liquid eyeliner winged on my eyelid, light pink eye shadow, and black mascara. I brush my teeth and put on baby pink lipstick. I straighten my hair and put on my infinity sign "5sosfam" necklace because some reason its in the bathroom. I go back into my room and take a mirror picture.